Monday, July 29, 2013

Mini vacations week begins

Tomorrow am I leave for Orlando, a year ago in Sept my mom fell in Disney world while taking my daughter for her birthday, we have to return to go to court and we are making a mini vacation out of it. Staying at one of our top five hotels in the are, The Wyndham Resort Lake Buena Vista. Also love the Bonnet Creek resort by Wyndham too.

Then I return Thursday evening to leave Saturday for the Florida Keys:). Renting a huge house with a pool on the water with fishing dock and more. We plan to take a day trip down to Key West to visit one of my favorites, the Hemmingway home and historic area.

I am bringing my camera and will have restaurant reviews, hotel review, pool review, and other entertainment for both areas with lots of photos:). Hope everyone has a safe and fun week and a half and I will try to post while away about places and things to do:). Enjoy and relax

No comments:

Post a Comment