Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Birchbox July 2013 box review

Sorry so late, got my box last week but been very busy and photography has taken a front seat, been busy editing, working on building a business and website, learning more and taking a lot of photos:).

My Birchbox this month was pretty good. I canceled julep for this next month been debating canceling for good since I get Birchbox and Ipsy kind of have enough nail polishes for a lifetime plus like to get the brands I love and the colors I want.

This month I received the following items:

Benefit Cosmetics b.right Moisturizing Collection|Full size $30-40.
Three step system for scoring a radiant, glory, and hydrated complexion in one silky swoop. Apply a nickel-sized amount of the emulsion to clean skin. Follow with facial cream and eye cream. Sounds amazing and will be sampling specially with skin being exposed to more sun with summer and beach.

Curly Hair Solutions by Jonathan Torch, Curl Keeper|Full size retails for $10. A water activated serum that gives you soft ringlets-even when humidity hits. Apple by combing through wet and damp hair, let air-dry. This will be used right away with my daughter ringlets or my curls and will review for you:).

Purminerals, CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40|Full size retails for $38. I know I will use this I have been using all the SPF creams Birchbox has sent me and have to say they all work amazing. My favorite is by oil of olay cause it doesn't clog my pours like regular sunblock and cause more breakouts. This clinically proven anti aging formula moisturizes, brightens and evens skin tone. This time of the year I know even the slightest sun exposure can cause me to get dark spots so something to even the skin is a plus and protect:). You apply a small amount onto face after cleansing.

The Suits Pick:

Dr. Jart, Ceramidin Cream|Full size retails for $48. Birchbox exclusive that repairs skin damage and provides hydration for up to 26 hours, simply apply to fresh cleansed skin. Excited to try this love Dr. Jart products everything I have tried is amazing:).

Beauty Extra:

Birchbox bobby pins|set of six, retails for $5
Birchbox designed these partnered pins to add style to summer hair with minimal effort. Already used these the day I got them a several times since to sweep back small side pieces of hair when going to park or beach, even when taking photos. Love them.

Enjoy the photos and have a Ipsy reveal later. Again sorry so late

No comments:

Post a Comment