Monday, June 26, 2017

πŸ’• Let's collaborate πŸ’•



πŸ’•Let's collaborate, searching for brands, boutiques, designers, bloggers, and creative inspiring people to work with on upcoming material and content. I'm shifting gears and putting all my focus into my blog and social media. I am looking for local photographers, makeup artist, hair stylist, designers and boutiques for styled shoots for my blog and social media. I'm also looking for designers, brands, and boutiques from all over to collaborate on features, and styled shoots for same. 

I am working on blogger and social media influencer features also, I would like to feature one new blogger or social media influencer each week that has amazing and unique style. You don't have to have a bunch of followers or even have a blog of your own. If you have amazing style, are creative and take great photos I would love to work with you. If you are a fellow blogger I would love to have some blog takeovers where you can submit a post with links and photos using your own content. 

If you have a brand or boutique and looking for some extra marketing, promotion and exposure, please contact me. We can host a giveaway or we can do a designer, boutique feature with photos of your favorite pieces and links to your shop, social media and more. 

I'm currently working on brand new rate cards for fall 2017 but for the time being I am open to working with anyone and everyone for exchange of items, content, photos, promotional support and more. 

I am always looking for awesome fashions, I love vintage styles, vintage inspired pieces, accessories and jewelry, graphic tees, bohemian styles, and anything unique. I also am moving into a rental for the next 10 months after selling our home we have lived in over 10 years. I am going to be doing an entire home decor, and design. The rental space is a newer build home, open floor plan, with 2 master suites, 2 bathrooms, formal and casual dining areas, large open living room, and brand new updated kitchen. I'm looking for home design and decor stores, furniture and accessories, bedding and bath, outside furniture, gardening and landscaping, you name it I am looking for it. I want to create a fun, colorful, bright, sunny, home for my girls and I as we transition from their home they have grown up in to a space we want to make as much like home as we can for the next 10-11 months while my oldest daughter completed High school. My husband recently took a job up north and is leaving in two weeks to start his new job, I decided to stay here with my 17 year old and 10 year old to allow my oldest to finish out her last year of high school with her friends at her school she has gone to since second grade. 

I have a degree in interior and architectural   design.  I have worked for Home Depot in their Expo Design store, and regular store in their garden and kitchen/bath design areas. I had my own business for over 6 years staging homes, decorating offices and businesses for holidays, basic interior design for home and office/retail spaces, as well as event party planning decor. I have a creative mind and eye for putting together unique and eclectic pieces for amazing cutting edge designs. I'm looking to do something very bohemian chic. I love using lots of colors, patterns, solids, textures, and accessories. I'm not afraid to take chances and do a lot of diy as well. I have my current furniture I can use and lots of stuff I can repurpose but really looking for some new pieces to bring it all together. 

Some stores I love are ZGallerie, Home Goods, Pottery Barn, Urban Outfitters, Crate and Barrel, Pier One, Kirklands, Anthropologie, World Market, Earthbound Trading Co and that's just to name some of the more well known shops that pop into my head. I also love to hit garage sales, thrift stores and online sites like Craigslist. I have lots of vintage furniture from the 1920-70's I have refinished, painted and repurposed. Anything I can make my own by creating something fun and unique I am game for. 

Please contact me if you are interested via email, Dlitefulcreations@ymail.com and make sure to put Attn Collaboration so I don't miss it. I'm excited to meet and work with you, I am always happy to meet new people and to be able to work with new designers, fellow bloggers and creative types. Looking forward  to seeing the responses and hope everyone is having an amazing summer. 

Peace love and light always 

Melissa 

@cr8tivewanderlust on Instagram 

@GypseaWanderer on Twitter 

www.facebook.com/dlitefulcreations 

Also on Pinterest and Snapchat 

I can send you the stats, analytics report and more for my blog and social media just let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment