Saturday, June 17, 2017

Spell Lotus pt 2 Unboxing... Graphic tops, Bralette and Minis


Spell and the Gypsy 
Lotus Collection
Etienne Monaco and Sienna




Spell and the Gypsy Collective is one of my all time favorite designers and collections out there.  Their style and designs are so perfect for describing a good part of my own personal style, just throw in some distressed Silver Jeans and some more rock n roll vibe looks then that would nail it.  Graphic tees and tanks with vintage vibes then total bohemian, 1970 inspired flowy skirts are what I live in.  Spell has the patent on amazing skirts and dresses that transport me back to the 1970's.  I am instantly dancing and prancing around barefoot, listening to my old vinyl collection and putting flowers in my hair.


I couldn't wait for the release of the Etienne print in Sienna, Monaco and noir.  I waited patiently to order the mini in Monaco hoping my size didn't sell out so I could order the sienna with it.  From drop one I got the bra, bloomers in both Sienna and Monaco, then the sleeveless maxi in Monaco, and a Noir bodysuit. 



You can shop these along with the rest of the Spell and the Gypsy Lotus Collection using any of the links here in this post or located in my side bar or banners.  These graphic tops are so cute and look perfect with the mini skirts along with many other older Spell styles I own.  


Hope everyone has an amazing weekend, and always Stay wild moon child.  Peace, love and light always oxox Melissa

Where to Shop:



No comments:

Post a Comment