Sunday, June 4, 2017

Event to weekend casual Qui Qui Clothing Styling Inspiration


Bohemian and vintage fashion are on the top of my style faves, I also love vintage inspired graphic tees and tanks, with fun vintage and newer handmade to designer, stylish accessories. I'm so in love with my new skirt with button down front and ruffle bottom in Cinnamon by @Quiquiclothing. She is currently working on finishing up her newest designs and collection along with her website to make ordering easier. 


Graphic tank is one of my favorite older Spell designs. My Angels ride tank is a very vintage biker vibe with Lace trim on straps and neckline. 

Shoes are simple brown strappy sandals I picked up on sale at Target. 


Paired my Qui Qui Clothing Wanderer skirt with satin back, sheer ruffles and tie waist, strapless blouse. My necklace is one of my treasured favorites found online from India. The necklace has lots of history handmade in 1920-40's. Can't wait to share some more vintage gems I have found with similar accents and style all handmade. 



Bracelets are beaded gemstone, handmade beauties from Whiskey + Bone, and some Alex and Ani beaded, charm and cuff bracelets. 

Hope you enjoy my styling of my Qui Qui Clothing skirt, wore it dressed up with wedges for a fashion event in honor of Miami Fashion week with all the latest resort wear trends just in time for summer, then styled weekend casual with graphic tank and sandals. 

Peace love and light always 

Where to shop: 

Qui Qui Clothing:  Link coming soon

You can follow on IG @Quiquiclothing for more details on site release

www.shop.spelldesigns.com

www.alexandani.com


2 comments:

  1. How can I order this skirt? I have seen these styles on Instagram but I can not find a website. Any information would be helpful. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I'm so happy that you like the Qui Qui clothing Wanderer skirt, she is actually in the process of getting ready to launch her website. I don't currently have a date for the launch of the site but it should be very soon. As soon as she does launch the site I will make sure to post on my social media and come back here to leave you a message. You can follow her on IG @quiquiclothing also to be up to date on all her newest releases and launch of the site. I know she has some amazing new designs in the works that will be coming out soon also. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and thank you again. Peace, love and light always xoxo

      Delete