Monday, November 30, 2015

Military Monday style & Cyber Monday from Fashion Junkee

Happy Monday, it's always hard after a long weekend to go back to the grind on Monday but today was even harder with the gloomy skies and rain. Luckily my Fashion Junkee tunic in green is so comfy and stylish, I can go to work and about my day in style without being uncomfortable.


I paired this amazing top with some camouflage leggings I had from Marshall's and my OTK (over the knee) eBay scored Forever 21 suede high heel boots. This top really is versatile and again did I mention comfy. I could wear it all day every day if I had enough of them. I went with a medium and normally can wear a large in most tops but it is oversized. I was hoping by sizing down it wouldn't lose the oversized look, and lucky for me it's just right. 


I scored these boots for under $25 and couldn't resist since they retail for close to $45 in store. They are brand new and easily my favorite pair of high heel boots for this season. I have several OTK boots in black and grey, these are the perfect time of brownish grey. Just wanted I wanted so I can wear them with grey and brown tones. 


Got a mail delivery from my favorite Etsy shop, Fawninginlove today and wow I am so in love with my new Bison/Buffalo skull necklace that matches my ring. She also sent me a gorgeous opalite triangle pendant necklace I adore. Opalite is one of my favorite stones or gems love how it glows and the energy it has. 

Be sure to head over to Fashion Junkee for their Cyber Monday sale, they have lots of markdowns along with an additional 20% and a mystery prize for orders over $150. Love this site and have been shopping with them for a while. Customer service is top notch, fast shipping and high quality fashion.  Use code CYBERMONDAY15


  

Here you can see both of the lovely new necklaces and my ring. Also wearing a bar necklace that was part of a set from Pacsun and of course my charmed arms are Alex and Ani beauties. 


Here's to a happy Monday and the start of another fabulous week xoxo. 

Where to shop:














Don't forget to use above code and if you want you can mention my blog so they know where you found them, would mean a lot to me xoxo





2 comments:

  1. Enjoying your blog and daily fashion photos. Do you provide personal shopping? I have seen you are located in South Florida and work as a stylist. I am looking for someone to help makeover my wardrobe, I travel a lot for work and don't have a lot of free time. I am going to try your email from your contact tab, hoping you will be able to have a consult with me. I have a lot of business attire but looking for casual clothes for when I am not working along with some dresses for holiday events and parties. Your everyday casual style captured my attention you have an eye for details and I love that. Look forward to talking more.


    Bridgette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bridgette,

      Yes I do personal styling and shopping, I would love to work with you. I am so flattered that you like my style, I am very into the details of my outfits. I love accessories for me they are the icing on the cake or the cherry on top of the sundae. I also like to purchase wardrobe pieces that can be worn multiple ways for multiple looks from day to night and work to play. My email address is Dlitefulcreations@ymail.com and I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you so much for your kind words and compliments, means so much to me. Xoxo

      Delete