Friday, November 6, 2015

Wild and Free outfit posts from the week...


Wild & Free



My week of fashion, this week I was trying to get back into my daily routine and schedules. Snapped a few ootd shots and working on some new posts. Above wearing a floral kimono with fringe bottom from Day Trip, purchased at Buckle.com awhile back. My jeans are tomboy distressed jeans by Vigoss, my top is by Maurices.com and is a wrap front burgundy burn out top. Wearing a cream marbled tank under my wrap front top, from Target, and fossil brown braided belt. My purse is a brown fringe cross body tote with chain strap by Steve Madden. Jewelry is a Black Black Moon crescent moon pendant with crystal stone purchased from Ehler's Co Passion for Fashion on eBay, link is in my favorite shops and you can mention my blog to receive 20% off your purchase. Since it is eBay a lot of the items are auctions but once you bid and win just message Pam the store owner to let her know you found the link to her shop on my blog she will give you 20% discount. She is awesome and has so many amazing accessories and great fall/winter trends in stock. Will have more on her store and Nita Angeletti's amazing designs, along with photos of the two Black black moon necklaces I have from her shop. My other crystal bar necklace is from Tilly's I will also add a link for similar items since I got this necklace on clearance awhile back, I have some great Etsy shops I love that have similar items that are hand made and you can support small businesses. My bracelets are by Alex and Ani. 


A black and white shot of one of my arm stack wrist parties featuring all Alex and Ani pieces. Just got some of their newest collection of charm bracelets, wraps and a crystal beaded piece I love. Will have lots of amazing arm stacks to feature. Also purchased a couple hand made bracelets for my collection. 



Here I am wearing a fabulous army green vest I got on sale from Pacsun made by Gypsies and Moondust. My graphic tank has studded shoulder details and is older think I got back four years ago in the summer. It's from Macy's and made by Material girl, says young love and has the studded shoulder, high low cut and is worn look, burnout cloth with gold foil details. My awesome necklace is the Warrior necklace by Precious Heart Designs link in my favorite shops, I am a brand rep for the company and love their graphic tees and jewelry check out the page for sure, you're for sure to find some items you love.  My jeans again Vigoss brand capri jeans in distressed finish. More Alex and Ani bracelets. 


Love this brand featured above, Spiritual Gangster. Have a few tanks and tees along with sweatshirts, pants and yoga style pants. I purchased the above and a lot of my items off eBay then a few from their sale section on their website. Will add a link below to my shop on eBay and the link to their sale section also. Necklace is from the Lacey Ryan for Maurice's  fall line. www.maurices.com. I love this three layer necklace with a bar, arrowhead stone and gold feather. I love every piece I own and many other pieces I have on my wish list from the amazing designer. Her line with Maurice's is awesome and super affordable then she has her higher end line which is my favorite, I want every piece and wish I could afford them all. 



My daughter still has the Julep Maven box, I have not featured them lately because I have either opted to not get the box or swapped out items for eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick or gloss and other items. Got some great new makeup brushes and an eye brow kit last month. I was out of town so didn't get to pick what I wanted so get my monthly box, love the matte metallic and really excited to try the facial milk.  


Some of the new Alex and Ani pieces I liked, I also got a couple of the stackable ring charms as a spoon ring. I loved the older compass, new celestial charm and the feather and eye charm. I purchased both gold and silver. My collection has grown a lot since last year when my mother gave me my Buddha as a gift. Love to stack them and add other bangles I have also. 

Off to bed but have a great weekend, I will update with links tomorrow and more. Hope you are having a great start to November and the holiday season. Xoxo. ✌️❤️🎶

No comments:

Post a Comment