Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sunday Aztec print and fringe funday


My arm candy is from Alex and Ani then wearing my Puravida wishbone bracelet. You can use code MelissaSep10 at the website to save on your order. My ring is by Lacey Ryan you can order similar at link below. 


Close up of my Alex and Ani stack. Love these bracelets. Have many in silver, gold and copper tone then lots of beaded colorful wraps and more. Can't get enough wear them on both arms and love to mix metals. Feathers are my favorite so have many styles from the charm, bangle and wrap style.


My Aztec and fringe top is from Forever21 awhile back not sure if they still sell it, I haven't seen them in a while. My jeans are boyfriend jeans from Jcrew, one of my favorite styles so stocked up on sizes and colors. The long necklace is by my fave Lacey Ryan, this piece she sent me but you can find her line at Maurices.com and on her website link below. The feather charm was off eBay but have a lovely close to option from Pandora my hubby got me. Will wear it soon in a ootd post to show how pretty it is. Enjoy and hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Got my nails done and toes since my cruise, went with a darker OPI shade in a burgundy with some shimmer. These are my real nails and finally have them all long, same length love them almost look like acrylics. Luckily I have natural long strong nails. Here's to a good week for everyone and can't believe the following week my baby turns 16 and its Thanksgiving already. Amazing. Xoxo ✌️❤️

Buy it here:


www.laceyryan.com

Lacey Ryan Ring, Turquoise Maurices
Similar to my ring, stone is available in blue or white on Maurices.com

Puravida Wishbone use code Melissasep10 when checking out please

AlexandAni.com

1 comment:

  1. I love your nail color what is the name if you know? Gorgeous fall color. I also love your top. Would never know was from Forever 21. You have a cute blog and really enjoy all of your different style posts

    ReplyDelete