Monday, December 7, 2015

Kiss my....

Hey Monday is over hope everyone started the week good. We went to see Christmas lights tonight and it was a great start to the week. In honor of Monday wore my new Pam & Gela tank today.  


The censored version for those who don't care for the adult humor. 


Then the tank not covered by my hand. Tank is Pam&gela, necklace is Fawninginlove, jeans are JBrand ripped knee skinnies and boots are by Steve Madden. My socks are from Tilly's and wearing my Good Works bracelet with positive messages. 

Will be sure to share my below evening outfit which I paired with my leather motto jacket for the cooler weather. 


Above is a sneak peek at some of my post for tomorrow.

Can't wait to share my ootd for Tuesdsy, have a meeting at work and have the cutest skirt and cropped sweater from Forever 21 laid out. Off to bed xoxo 😘✌️💋

Don't forget my link for 20% off Pam & Gela site
Pam & Gela 20% link

No comments:

Post a Comment