Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas gifts for the little fashionista


Do you have a mini fashionista in your life? I have two but one isn't so mini she is 16 now and wants expensive things like concert tickets to a two music festival we went to last spring which was part of her gift last Christmas. Looks like we are going again this year. She also wanted adidas black with white striped all star sneakers, adidas classic black polyester jacket, PS4 (both wanted), games and a bike to list a few things. 

Our little one is 8 and she asked for a bike and PS4 also then she goes through the catalogs like Target, Tilly's and Justice for girls circling things she likes for fashion with hopes mama will find similar or the same items for her. I was lucky this year, I got her both pairs of Vans for just around retail or a little under cost for both. 

Here are a few pieces she liked that I went with including her favorite brown and black style faux fur vest. She wanted one last year and I got her a cream one on clearance but she really wanted this style. 


I got some leggings in leopard then a cute tulle black skirt with glittered circles 


They also had black and red sequin which I loved but she dislikes sequins cause they catch on everything and are itchy she claims. 


Target has all their kids clothing buy one get one 50% off so I scooped up this black long sleeve matching tee with sequins 


I also got some other cute items for their stocking which I will be sharing tomorrow or over the weekend in my stocking stuffer ideas. We usually stuff our stockings with items we use a lot of daily like shampoo, body wash, new body poufs, body sprays, deodorant and then if I get under wear or socks, I stick those in their, makeup items, face masks, and other cute small items. I got some star wars stuff at Target and lots of other creative little fun items I can't wait to share.  Back to some more fashion.


My daughter asked for black fringe boots with a small heel like mama and big sis have so I found these on sale in black and they carry brown for only $19.99 at Payless. 


Our girls love cool kicks like Vans, Adidas, Converse and Toms. I scored these slip on Mickey Mouse Vans for $16 and then I found the hibiscus style, 


Lace up Vans for $14 and change. I was happy to have gotten two pairs for under what one pair retails for. I am a bargain shopper for sure. I hit the clearance section first, then their deals or sales and I have coupons usually for all stores either I get in the mail or via email then I also use Retailmenot.com. They always have coupons for most stores. 

I ordered a cute matching mom and daughters set of gray Deer head sweaters with elbow patches for only $10 a few weeks back on eBay, these retail in some online shops for over $30 they are scheduled to arrive any day now. I found this above pink with deer Full Tilt sweater on clearance at Tilly's and it matches one of the two pairs of leggings I purchased there by Full tilt also buy one get one half off. 

I also got three dresses on sale. One is a black and white striped tee style long sleeve, the other is a gray short sleeve tee dress, and then the floral cold shoulder loose fit cotton dress below. 


I will do my best to add links to where you can find all these items.


Where to shop:



No comments:

Post a Comment