Friday, December 4, 2015

Let's collaborate

Hey there, do you own a small business, are you a designer, own a online store or boutique? Maybe you're a photographer, makeup artist, model, fellow blogger or stylist? Interested in helping me grow my blog and social media accounts, want help building your followers, shop, or brand? The best way to do this is to collaborate and work together with others in the fashion and beauty business. I am a full time stylist and curator, I have had my own interior design and personal shopping business, also worked doing event and party planning. Recently I took a course on social media marketing and have been working on my blog a long with my social media. I would love to talk more and network with others to collaborate on some blog posts or projects. 

If you are interested you can email me at Dlitefulcreations@ymail.com. Be sure to mark the subject of your email Collab. I am very open and free spirited. I love graphic tees, bohemian style, current trends, and jewelry. I would love to work with some photographers to get some amazing photos to post on my blog. Over having selfie only photos and really trying to step up my game along with build my stylist portfolio. I have a makeup artist in mind and all work you will get full credit for when photos are posted as well as being able to use on your own site or in your own portfolio. 

I have worked with a lot of online shops, boutiques and designers as well as local shops, designers, marketing reps, photographers, artists and more. I have an amazing network and clientele already which continues to grow. I look forward to hearing from you and please feel free to send me information about yourself, your trade or your business. If you are a designer or own a online shop send me links for your site or some photos. 


Supporting and empowering one another is the best way to grow. There is plenty of room for everyone to succeed and I am not a competive person I like to be supportive and helpful no need for drama. Again hope to hear from some amazing new people and connect. Happy weekend to all. Xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment