Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Best said by Coco Chanel

Love these quotes by a fashion legend. These are posted around my mirror as reminders of true beauty and elegance. Always remaining true to yourself and being sure to love yourself are key in life. 





Just a few of my favorites I wanted to share before bed. Remember you can't let what other people say bother you. It's hard sometimes I know better than anyone. I was shy as a teen but later came out of my shell in my mid 20's. It all started with loving and accepting myself for who I am. Once you are able to do that everything else comes easy. We have to always be ourselves no matter what people say or claim. I have endured some really hard times on social media but in the end after feeling hurt and frustrated I learned to be strong. I realized what strangers think about me doesn't matter, even though I am human and have a heart, yes it hurts but it's how those that know me feel that matters and most important how I feel is #1. I have always been true to myself. Every night my head hits my pillow knowing I have remained true to myself and my beliefs. I am not perfect I have had my low times when I have been hurt and broke down lashing out, but I always took back those things and learned how to count to ten or sleep on it when I see the hurtful things people say before commenting. Usually when I do this I won't react at all because I have time to think then I see that is what they want. The intent with mean words is to hurt you and bring out your weakness. That is when strength and loving yourself along with confidence are really important.

So remember ladies...

Be you and love yourself no matter what we are all beautiful in our own way. We all have our own unique styles and looks that make us special. There are mean girls and people everywhere we can't avoid them so we need to just ignore them. Usually mean people lack confidence or just want to hurt you to make themselves feel better. Don't let them win. Good night lovelies xoxo 💋😘❤️✌️ thank you so much to everyone who has supported me. 

Thank you Coco Chanel for always being inspiring in not just fashion but life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment