Monday, October 12, 2015

October Breast Cancer Awareness month, wear pink to show support


October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month



Show your support by ordering some of the below items with proceeds being donated to Susan G. Komen, and the other items being donated in the memory of Emily Vasquez to Banner MD Anderson. 






#Girlstrong, as ladies we need to always stick together through thick and thin, whether we are friends or strangers, throw away any animosity, hatred, gossip, lies, conflict or drama to support one another and empower each other always. There is room for everyone to do good, succeed and grow.  As the post I see often on social media says, Throw Kindness around like confetti.  Everyone can use and give a little kindness.


My lovely pink agate necklace is made by the talented Adam Rabbit, you can find her amazing creations on Etsy at the link below and similar necklaces at Bohemian Vibe Boutique also.




My necklace was from her mystery necklace sale a couple weeks back, she does have similar items and other unique hand made gem, quartz and crystal pieces you will love.  You can also find her pink agate necklaces at the link below for Bohemian Vibe Boutique or you can message her to special order one if you don't see any listed in the shop. The bracelet below is the item that proceeds are being donated this month for Breast Cancer Awareness in the memory of Emily Vasquez. I am trying to focus this post on the items that are available to purchase that proceeds will be donated to the cause. 




(You can also see my Lokai Hero pink bracelet, link is below.)






Adam Rabbit Jewelry is also offering for a limited time a special on her amazing pink agate slice bangle bracelet for $15 and proceeds will be donated in the name of Emily Vasquez, one of her dear friends mom, donations will be sent to Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center to help women pay for medical treatments.  Amazing cause and in the memory of the mother of an inspiring and sweet woman, Stephanie.


*Look for the Rabbit graphic in her listings.










I have worked with Stephanie while working with the above boutique which I have featured previously here on my blog and social media.  In honor of her mother Emily Vasquez they will be donating 100% of the proceeds of the above gorgeous necklace in Emily's name to Banner MD Anderson.  The money will help with grants for women who cannot afford treatments that are not covered by insurance.  Let's try to help those in need and support one another in times like these.  My heart goes out to anyone and everyone who has battled with or have known someone who has had to battle with breast cancer, or any form of cancer for that matter.  I lost my father 14 years ago to Leukemia and I know losing a loved one is the hardest thing I have ever been through.  You can read more about her story on Instagram under both Adam Rabbit's listing and Bohemian Vibe Boutiques.  I will add their Instagram links below at the bottom of this post.


$24 













Another great item to purchase with proceeds being donated to Susan G. Komen is this limited edition Lokai bracelet, only available for the month of October.  The Susan G. Komen foundation is an amazing foundation and these bracelets are a great reminder or symbol of strength and balance in life.  



Lokai will donate to Susan G. Komen One Dollar ($1.00) for each Pink Bracelet sold between September 13th, 2015 and October 31st, 2015 with a minimum
contribution of $250,000.






Thank you all for taking a moment to pass by and read this, I hope everyone will take a moment to check out these amazing items and hopefully take part in purchasing an item to help fight this cause.  Bless you all, xoxo




Instagram links for above shops:


@Adamrabbitjewelry
@Bohemianvibeboutique
@Livelokai













** To clarify I truly mean what I wrote in the first paragraph, even those who have hurt me and done or said horrible things I have moved on and forgiven.  I have no room for hurt, anger, sadness, bitterness or hatred.  I have only love and kindness in my heart.  I wish the best for everyone and want to see everyone do good.  From the bottom of my heart. Kindness is always the best way and will always be stylish. You really never know what anyone is going through in life and when I was going through some truly hard times with my health and struggling I was kicked over and over again when I was down.  It was not easy but in the end it made me so much stronger.

2 comments:

  1. What a great post and for a wonderful cause. You couldn't have said it better above and that shirt is fabulous where is it from? We do need to unite as women and support each other. Thank you for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam,

      The tee shirt is from @shabbyapple on IG didn't highlight it because I wanted to keep the focus primarily on the items that proceeds are being donated to benefit the cause. Thank you so much. I had reposted on social media and just wanted to add something quick here for readers that don't follow my social media so they were also aware. Have a great week and Ty for commenting xoxo ✌️❤️

      Delete