Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fall fashion finds

Wanted to quickly share some hot items I got today shopping. I will add more details and photos this week since it's late. Poor lighting for photos so using photos from H&M website to show the cute pieces I found. After shopping for fun on polyvore went to cash in and use my left over store credit from a return. 


Got all items above as pictured. The vest I love, for a few years the fake or faux fur vests have been all the rage but I am not a fan of fur. Last year I got a shearling or sherpa lined jacket and almost got a cream vest because I love how it looks layered, vests are good for South Florida layering also. Any how I found this fringe cream vest and it's so me. I love fringe already have a few fringe sweaters and many fringe skirts, bags and dresses also kimonos and cardigans. This is fabulous. I love a great fitted skirt or pencil skirt and this one above is stunning on.  The suede skirt was a must I am obsessed with front button down skirts they have that 70's vintage feel. I have a couple from Forever21 I have outworn needed some colors. Was happy to find this perfect camel brown to match my ankle boots and a burgundy one. Then the asymmetrical skirt I tried on a shorter version but loved this knee length one it looks amazing on and the price was great. 


The denim skirt is a lot like my Forever 21 skirt but doesn't have the V cut waist line which I love. It's a great fit and will make it easier for me since I have been wearing that mid length skirt a lot lately lol. The gray cotton asymmetrical wrap style skirt I actually got in black to go with a black and white striped top I have. Then got the fringe skirt on clearance only because it was a great price, I love fringe and have an event to wear it to along with thinking it would be fun on my cruise for an evening outfit. The navy skirt I actually got in a burgundy rust tone. It's not really red but not orange almost a brick rust tone. Wanted some colored button down the front skirts to add to my collection. 

Then this was waiting on my porch when I got home, my boss was so kind to order me this reversible Madewell Tote. It's a gorgeous brown leather on outside and black with white Aztec style print inside that you can reverse. Brilliant isn't it? Love it thank you boss lady. Xoxo 


Also got a dress, a long cardigan, two blanket scarves one solid and one plaid, two belts, some ankle boots, jewelry and another pair of flare jeans. Excited to share. Off to bed busy day tomorrow and getting really excited for my cruise. Will post more photos of my items as I wear them. Be sure to check out H&M you're going to love the cute fall items for sure. Xoxo ✌️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment