Saturday, October 3, 2015

My boots arrived...

Mi.iM Urban 04
From:

SophieMay.com



Today I received the boots I blogged about last week, and I love them. They are everything I had hoped for and more. I found these hot strappy ankle boots that looks exactly like the popular Free People ankle boots on Amazon. The name of the shop is SophieMay you can find the shop on Instagram @shopsophiemay. It's a boutique based out of Utah and they have so many awesome styles of clothes, accessories and of course shoes. You really can't beat these boots for the price considering the Free People version cost almost $200 and these are under $50. 


I got the gray and at the time they only had a size 7.5 or I would have had to order a 9 in the beige or the navy they had all sizes in at different shops. I looked all over the internet once I found these look a like style boots for my size, I usually am a 7.5-9 depending on the style and cut but with boots I almost always size up because I usually wear socks sometimes thick socks but with ankle boots I usually don't wear socks. If I do wear socks they are very thin. I crossed my fingers and double checked the size chart which after measuring seemed like they would fit perfect. Today they arrived and I was so over the moon to try them on to find out they fit perfectly. I don't think a larger size would work honestly these are perfection. The quality is amazing and they look identical to the higher end ones you can't tell the difference really at all. I got the gray which is almost a dark brownish gray and can really match with almost everything. I had them on with my joggers I slept in and was walking around the house in them. Even wore them with my skirt today because I didn't want to take then off. They have a felt almost suede like material for the inside sole and feel so nice without socks. Here are some quick photos of them on after they arrived today. 


  

   



If you can get your hands on a pair of these ankle boots don't miss out. I have had a hard time finding the other colors, navy is available on many sites in all sizes and the gray, which is the color I have seem to be easier to find but only a few sizes available. Brown and beige or very hard to find. I found a size 9 on Zulily last week but sold out now. I have found a few eBay sellers that say they will have new stock in the next week or two. I am hoping to get the lighter beige color but not going to be to worried if I can't since I just got the fringe gray boots, then the brown chunky heel side fringe boots from Maurices. I am good on boots, but I really love this style and think they look good with everything. I don't think they are going to be going out of style anytime soon, maybe if I do find the tan or beige I will order them since the quality really is good and for the price you can't go wrong, enjoy and hope you find a pair also. 


Happy bargain shoe shopping xoxo ✌️❤️

1 comment:

  1. Excellent find! Love the designer style and these are exactly the same look for way less. Like you mentioned you could purchase several pairs for the price of one. I am trying to find the beige color do you know of any places that have them back in stock yet? Let me know please. Great find.

    ReplyDelete