Thursday, September 3, 2015

Some of my favorite graphic tops


Some of my favorite graphic tees and tanks.


Anyone who knows me, knows I love jeans and a good graphic tee shirt or tank. Below are just some of my recently worn or purchased graphic tees and tanks. You can see more of my collection on Instagram under the hashtag #melissastees. Be sure to check them out and hope you enjoy my post. Xoxo ✌️❤️



Above I am wearing the "Namast'ay in bed" tank by Everfitte on Etsy. Currently this style is on sale for $17, they also have other options and styles similar. I own many of these style tanks and a few tees by this designer. They have amazing designs printed on high quality tee shirts or tanks at great prices… Love all their cute sayings and designs. 


My shirt I could not find anywhere but you can find similar styles on several sites, including the Pam & Gela site which has so many styles I want, wish I could order one of each.

Pam&Gela Graphic Tees

Pam & Gela, Revolve


This super cute tank is by Pam & Gela the ladies who started Juicy Couture. I got this tank, "Every Blondie needs a Brownie by her side," on eBay for under $30 and it retails for $125. It has a great distressed look which I love with my ripped Silver Jeans. 


For those who don't know Silver Jeans are a favorite of mine, pictured here are the ripped boyfriend jeans. I am an ambassador for the brand and really have loved their jeans for over a decade. I am very proud to be a rep/ambassador for Silver Jeans Co. Make sure to check them out on Instagram @silverjeansco and go to www.silverjeans.com to order a pair now, I promise you will be happy you did if you don't own a pair yet. The fit is amazing and the quality is the best. 


On Sale now for $20

Above is a tee by @Preciousheartshop on Instagram. I was recently selected by the owner to be a rep for her brand. She sent me this amazing black tee with gold graphic print of a great bible verse. "Make a Faith Statement". Make sure to head over to Instagram and check out her positive and inspiring jewelry along with tees. Love them all. 


//Thankful tee can be found Thankful Heart tee, SweetT'sDesignShoppe I love this shop because they have cute designs on quality tees and tanks but not over priced, very affordable.  This tee was $25 and its super comfy, it is a unisex tee so order smaller then your usual size in fitted or ladies style tops.//

Here are some newer tees and tanks I got this week in the mail. You will see the Everfitte tank and Pam & Gela tank I have shots of above and then the "Thankful" heart tee is from Sweet T's on Etsy. Posted about this prior to this on here with my favorite fall gray pieces. Be sure to check out previous posts and my hashtag #melissastees on IG for more of my many graphic tees and tanks. 


The above graphic tee is an older design I have worn before, have owned this one for a while and worn it many times. Love the design on this off the shoulder tee by Pebby Forevee. 



"Hello weekend" blush graphic tee by Sweet T's on Etsy. Love this pink blush shade with gold graphic and who doesn't love the weekend! Xoxo 


//My Free Spirit tank can be found here Free Spirit Tank, BohoCircus $29//

My "Free Spirit" tank is by BohoCircus on etsy and they now have their own website at www.bohocircus.com. Not long ago I did a blog feature on their site and their sister store A Rosy Outlook that carries lots of cute Texas apparel also. Love this design with a vintage VW bug and feathers. Can't wait to order more tees from them this is one of my favorite graphic tee and tank sites online. 

There you go that brings me up to date for the week with some of my newer designs or posts from IG I have worn. Hope you enjoyed. Xoxo ✌️❤️

2 comments:

  1. Best tee shirts around for sure high five and always love to check out your blog posts going to have to check out you hashtag on Instagram now. Excellent and so inspiring for tee shirts lovers all over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words means so much to me. I love my graphic tees and tanks for sure, I am so happy you enjoy them. I am always posting new stores I find and I am obsessed with eBay for higher end designers when I am looking for a great deal. Have a fabulous Labor Day weekend and hope you will continue to pass by my blog. Make sure to check out my IG page @cr8tivefashionwanderlust also. Xoxo ✌️❤️

      Delete