Monday, September 8, 2014

Long time no post...

Hey there followers and readers. Sorry I have been MIA had a crazy busy summer but will have a lot of cool new things coming soon. I am selling my prints still and you can find them on my fb page and ig page. I have sold many over the passed year and am excited for some new exciting additions along with website. 

I have been busy working on so many things but most important I enjoyed my summer with my girls. We went on a couple of amazing trips and really got to spend a lot of quality time together.  Family is always most important to me above all things and I am blessed to have the summer to spend with them. Sad they are back to school and my life is crazy hectic right now with their insane schedules. My oldest has started high school and my days are a lot of driving around picking up or dripping off. 

I will have some new home remodel photos and amazing decor tips for the fall. All budget friendly of course. Working on a fall fashion blog post. Have some amazing deals and finds that are great for the upcoming fall/winter season. Also will have updates on my Botox migraine treatment. So far it has been a life changer and amazing results. 

Also will be changing my hair from the purple ombré. Have to check and see if j posted any photos of my summer color. Last summer I had the purple ombré but this summer added some magenta and did more of my hair. Changing it next week hopefully so will check to see if I posted any photos if not will be sure to post some today. 

Hope everyone had an amazing summer and can't wait to share some photos and creative ideas for fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment