Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Warby Parker Fall 2016


Warby Parker

Fall 2016 Eye Glasses














The Motto for Warby Parker's new Fall 2016 line is summed up in two words:  Details Matter.  Their new season's frames take inspiration from playful constructions and visual trickery of Surrealist artists.  From subtle inflections in their silhouettes to two toned laminated color ways and 24-karat gold accents, their new arrivals for the season deliver all kinds of unexpected details.  These frames for sure deserve a closer look.  Each pair goes great with the cozy, cooler days of fall.

Their home try on mentioned below is a great way to pick out your favorite frames online with being able to wear them at home to see which style best suits you.  If you use the hashtag #WarbyHomeTryOn  on social media you can also have their team and others help you make the decision,  if you are having a hard time deciding on a style.  

I know I have been wearing glasses now for a couple of years and have been hesitant to ever order a pair of frames of the internet because even when purchasing from the eye doctor or in store only wearing them for a few minutes still makes deciding hard that is why I love Warby Parker, I can have five choices of detailed high end frames that I can wear around and share to help make my choice easier plus I can also see how they fit, the comfort and how they go with my skin, hair and wardrobe.  What isn't to love about this brand and their home try on for those who want to try the glasses out first.

Be sure to visit their site and check out the new Fall line along with their amazing sunglasses as well.  Let me know what you think and if you own a pair of Warby Parker glasses I would love for you to comment below letting me know how you like your frames and how the home try on kit worked out for you,  I should receive my glasses soon and I will be sharing the frames I selected to try on and then the pair I decide to go with soon.  Have a great week,  Peace, love and light always xoxo, 

Melissa





Home Try-On




Select 5 frames to test out for 5 days and we’ll ship them to you—for free

Here’s how it works:

Pick 5 frames

We’ll mail them to you for free. Try them out for 5 days and see which ones you like.

Buy at any time

Make it your own by purchasing online and we’ll send you a fresh new pair.

Return your frames

Once your 5 days are up, place your box in the mail with the prepaid return label. Done!


If you use the hashtag #WarbyHomeTryOn on Instagram or Twitter, the team can easily find your photos and comment on the styles they think suit you the best!


Frames starting at only $95 including lenses










1 comment:

  1. This is an amazing blog post. Love Warby Parker glasses, this post is in depth and very detailed amazing work.

    ReplyDelete