Sunday, October 23, 2016

Sunday, Rock N Roll Gypsy Soul



Happy Sunday Funday from South Florida, where it is gorgeous and feeling like fall today.




Rocking my Ettika Lady in Charge earrings available at www.southmoonunder.com.  My hair is Goldwell color in purple.  Necklace I have had for sometime I can't remember if it came from Beall's or Loft.




Photo taken before makeup outside checking out how cool the weather was, my tee is Spell and the gypsy Ziggy tee with the Folktown maxi skirt.



My leather cuff is made by @Rabbitandtheraven on IG.


Love this tee so soft


Close up of my Rabbit and the Raven handmade feather leather cuff.

Have a wonderful Sunday and week, Peace, love and light always xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Great look, you have great style and taste. I really love your styling with graphic tees and fabulous skirts. Accessories are always slamming too.

    ReplyDelete