Monday, October 3, 2016

Benefits of dōTERRA Pure Essential Oils

dōTERRA 

Pure Essential Oils



dōTERRA pure essential oils are revolutionizing the way families manage their health. dōTERRA harnesses nature's most powerful elements and share these gifts through our global community of Wellness Advocates who share all about what are essential oils-why dōTERRA and how you can empower your family with dōTERRA essential oils. 






What are essential oils?  
If you have ever enjoyed the scent of a rose, you’ve experienced the aromatic qualities of essential oils. These naturally occurring, volatile aromatic compounds are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. They can be both beautifully and powerfully fragrant. Essential oils give plants their distinctive smells, essential oils protect plants from all kinds of threats and play a role in plant pollination. In addition to their intrinsic benefits to plants and their beautiful fragrance, essential oils have long been used for food preparation, beauty treatment, and health-care practices. Like natures medicine cabinet... 

Why dōTERRA essential oils? 
When you choose doTERRA, you are choosing essential oils gently and carefully distilled from plants that have been patiently harvested at the perfect moment by experienced growers from around the world for ideal extract composition and efficacy. 


Each doTERRA essential oil is also carefully and thoroughly tested using the strict CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® quality protocol. Experienced essential oil users will immediately recognize the superior quality standard for naturally safe, purely effective therapeutic-grade doTERRA essential oils.  

While there is a science to the distillation of essential oils, it is also an art. Distillers not only rely on years of experience, they also employ modern technologies and techniques. 

What three ways can I use dōTERRA essential oils?
In aditionally, certain essential oil application methods have been preferred or used exclusively. However, as the research surrounding essential oils continues to develop, a greater understanding of application methods is now understood. All application methods are safe when used appropriately, and with the right essential oils.  including aromatic, topical, and internal methods. One or multiple application methods can be used for a wide range of emotional and physical wellness applications. They can be used a single oil at a time or in complex blends in one of these three methods. 
 Internally?! Really?!
Certain essential oils have a rich culinary history and can be used as dietary supplements supporting a variety of healthy conditions. When you sprinkle cinnamon on your oatmeal, sip a mug of peppermint tea, or add fresh basil leaves to your spaghetti, you are actually consuming some volatile aromatic essential oil compounds.
Essential oil contributes many health benefits as well as flavoring and aroma properties to foods. When in their concentrated form, essential oils can be used as dietary supplements for more targeted and potent health benefits. Internal use is a very safe and effective method of application because of the sophisticated physiologic processes of our bodies.



My friend Maree Cottam @olioessentials has been using essential oils for 15 years and is an essential oil guru. She knows and studies and has a lot to share. Follow her on Instagram @olioessentials & you can go to 
for a free sample kit and how to use guide... and she will contact you with more information & education.



These oils have been a life changer for myself and my family, I was contacted by Maree and she sent my some sample items for my migraines, chronic pain, fatigue and other products she thought would be helpful for my MS and Sjorgen's symptoms and main issues I have struggles with.  The lavender oil I use nightly in my diffuser and when I travel I place it behind my ears or on a little cloth by my bedside, this has helped me a lot with sleep.  Peppermint oil works wonderful for the nausea associated with my medication side effects as well as when I have a horrible migraine.  I have been using the Deep Blue rub often for aching muscles and sore limbs.  She sent me a roller ball that works amazing when my headaches come on and/or for neck shoulder pain.  I have even found a lot of uses for my children, my oldest has severe asthma and allergies, she loves the citrus and wintergreen for keeping her nasal passage clear and non irritated, then they both love the peppermint also for nausea or upset stomach.  There are so many amazing uses for all the oils that I could go on and on.  I went ahead and included some details that Maree sent to me above to help answer or address questions, you can always reach out to her for more help, I also have included a few photos from her IG feed along with a photo of some of my favorite products.  I will say at first I was skeptical about how much these products could truly benefit me but with all the struggles I have endured I was open to try anything especially since I really am not into western medicine and having to take tons of prescriptions.  These supplements along with the daily use of my diffuser and oils have made so many changes for me.  I have a diffuser bracelet I got from my friend on Instagram,  @SimplyQuinn I have a link in my favorite shops to her Etsy store, she also carries really cool Dreamcatcher and bracelets for using with the Essential Oils daily so you can wear them around to work and/or school.  

I hope you will take the time to follow Maree and check out her amazing site to look at the products as well as read up on all the many benefits infusing the use of dōTERRA oils into your regular routine and lifestyle will have for you and your family.  Please feel free to leave comments and feedback below, if you use these oils or products would love to hear about how they have worked for you or changed your life, also any oils or products you would recommend to others.  Thank you for passing by and have an amazing week.  Peace, love and light always xoxo

Melissa
@Cr8tiveWanderlust on IG
@GypseaWanderer on Twitter







No comments:

Post a Comment