Sunday, October 23, 2016

My Gypsy Vibe Outfits of the Week





Hope everyone had a wonderful week, I know mine was full of activities and fun.  It was also full of some amazing Spell and the Gypsy outfits that I wanted to quickly round up and share here with all my blog followers.  



Above is my Spell and the Gypsy Babushka Mid floral skirt with the Smokin Dreams singlet tank.  My denim jacket is a custom hand embellished gem from @my_hippy_heart on IG.  I will include a link for anyone interested in ordering one of amazing designs.  You can pick a jacket or vest and then let her know what colors and style or designs you like, she will then custom make you an amazing one of a kind creation.  I love one of a kind styles that you won't see everyone wearing.  My turquoise squash inspired feather and silver necklace was a set with matching earrings I ordered off eBay for under $25.


My lilac Spell and the Gypsy Boho Skirt from the Oracle collection, paired with the new Gypsy Dancer raglan, which is my new favorite raglan by Spell.  A couple of years ago I ordered a raglan with the truck on it and it was so soft, then have a eagle and dream catcher, and Folk town raglan they are all gorgeous but love the colors of this one, plus it pairs so nicely with my lilac skirt and my purple hair.  My necklace is part of a two piece set from Forever21.com and the double buckle wide belt was part of 4 belts I got from a shop on eBay,  I also have the thinner style, brown and then one has the antique gold hardware where the other 3 have silver.  These belt were under $15 I will post the link below where you can order your own if you like these.  My bracelet is the rose quartz bracelet hand made and charged in Sedona by Charged Jewelry.


Necklace here is by IlyMix, it is a large statement necklace with crystal rhinestones and pearls in silver and gold metal.  Love the large statement necklaces, I have been a member of the Mirina girls for a couple of years and own one of their amazing necklaces, the Gia and have one on it's way for fall.  IlyMix.com has some great styles of necklaces, chokers and gorgeous blanket scarves for fall.  My graphic tee, Adventure Awaits is from Society6, being a graphic tee lover and collector I love this website cause they have tons of graphics and popular sayings/designs you can pick from then you can pick the style of tee/tank and the color.  I know if you love tees/tanks like me then you know how many white, black or grey tees are out there this is the perfect option for adding some more colored tees and tops to your collection.  I went with the unisex v neck to in heather blue.  Love it and it matches so nicely with my Spell and the Gypsy indigo Oracle boho skirt.  Wearing the same belt as above but in the thinner style black with silver hardware.  Love these belts they have a leather front and then button closure stretchable back for all sizes.  The thinner looks great and fits through the loops on your jeans while the wider belt looks nice with skirts and high waisted styles.  My blue beaded bracelet is from Lacey Ryan Jewelry and the other item on my wrist is a blue Hairslinky.


Floral bohemian style top by Gypsies and Moon Dust, love the colors and fit of this top.  My jeans are the Elyse light wash boot cut jeans by Silver Jeans Co.  Love the fit and comfort of these jeans, all Silver Jeans fit amazing but these have their new wefit technology to reduce muffin top on the waist and it really works, along with being super comfy.  These jeans have a distressed look with ripped knees but not over distressed.  My bracelets are Alex and Ani romance wrap and Charged Jewelry rose quarts charge your heart bracelet. 


Graphic tee, Mountain Dweller is from Scout and Cloth paired with Gypsies and Moondust maroon long cardiganwith patches, Tilly's bolo style faux suede wrap style choker with crystal accents.  My black jeans are Silver Jeans Co Tuesday ankle jeans with distressing and frayed cropped legs.  Bracelets are Whsikey + Bone on Etsy use WANDERLUSTBABE to save off your order.


Ettika Lady in charge long chain earrings available at www.southmoonunder.com.  


Mi.iM strappy booties in Taupe with low heel.  Love these have the taller ankle boots in Brown and Slate from last fall and had to get this new style.  Love this brand shoes they make amazing styles that look like all the hottest or latest trends for each season at a fraction of the cost.  I got these from Red Dress Boutique because it was hard to find this color or Khaki in my size.  The grey, slate color was easier to find.  These run a 1/2 smaller due to the pointed toe I think so I recommend sizing up a 1/2 size if possible. 


Spell and the Gypsy Ziggy tee and Folklore peasant style blouse, have the Ziggy blue bells, a couple of dresses, the gypsy dancer tank and the same top in blue coming from their Australia site.  Love Spell and the Gypsy this is a brand I came across a few years back when I first became addicted to wearing kimonos with all my graphic tees and ordered several kimonos from them, I then started purchasing skirt, and graphic tees and for several years a large part of my skirts and tops have come from this Australian based designer that now has a US site that was launched this summer.  I have met so many amazing ladies in the Spell groups over the years and recently love all the free spirited and gypsy loving ladies.  


Bad photo but have not had a chance to style this top yet but wanted to show it to you on, I went with the L usually a M in Spell tops unless they run small, wanted a looser off the shoulder baggy look now wish I had maybe sized up to a XL was worried it would be huge but this top runs on the shorter side, I will decide once the blue arrives and I have had time to wear it or style it if I am going to sell the L or exchange for a XL if they are still available.  


Last up wanted to share a quick pic from Saturday so you can see my hair color.  I had my makeup done by my daughter so my lips are over drawn to appear larger and then eye color is a mix of smokey and natural tones, with some contour and glow.  Necklace is from Ily Mix you can find their feed on instagram @IlyMix and that has the link to their amazing online shop.  I will put together all the links for the items above this week and add to post.

Hope everyone has a great week and weekend, I am excited since we finally have some cooler weather here and it has been in the 60-70's with no humidity.  Love this weather.  Have a great upcoming week and hope you enjoyed my gypsy inspired weekly pics!  Peace, love and light always xoxo


where to shop:






No comments:

Post a Comment