Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Social media outfit post wrap up for fall


FALL FASHION FINDS


Sorry I have been mia for a little while, between the Hurricane that we prepared for and then being laid up after a medical procedure I am finally getting caught up on some things.  I  have lots of amazing new styles for fall and brands I am excited to share with everyone.  The above faux suede pleated skirt was on sale for $43 on Nordstrom.com.  I paired it in this flat lay with some old boots I got last fall that were exact look a likes to a pair Free People had out last season.  These are still very much in style and on trend.  They are made by Mi.iM and you can find similar styles or the same in multiple colors on eBay for under $40.  I got these in Slate from Shop Sophie May on Instagram for $39 and also have the brown I found on eBay for $32.



My graphic tee is by @FridayImInLoveXo on Instagram out of Australia.  I have it in charcoal and cream, it is cute and easy to style with so many different looks, love how it matches perfectly with this skirt.




Silver Jeans Co Tuesday ankle jeans in distressed black, paired with a graphic tee from Scout and Cloth, and boots are from Alrisco, use code HALLOWEEN16 for 25% off and free shipping


Belt was an eBay find under $15, I got black and brown then had the options of thick or thin, I got both sizes.  You also have the choice of antique gold and silver buckle detail.  These match amazing with some new mules I just got from Alrisco.com.


Another new pair of Silver Jeans Co, these are the Elyse in light wash boot cut.  Pam & Gela destroyed striped sweater I found on clearance at Nordstrom Rack, Maurice's knee high faux suede grey boots I got last winter on clearance.


Check out the amazing new styles available at www.silverjeans.com.


My newest Rocksbox, go to www.Rocksbox.com and use code MELISSASBFF10 for a free month trial.


Wanderer Bracelets stack with my new Lotus flower tassel wrap.  You can order your own at www.wandererbracelets.com and use my code MELISSA20 for 20% off your purchase.  Each purchase is helping employ local Bali artisans and help fight against the ivory trade with the use of sustainable materials.  


Last up wanted to share these gorgeous new earrings I got, these are made by Ettika Jewelry and you can purchase your own pair at www.southmoonunder.com, these are the Ettika long chain earrings on their site and also known as the Lady in Charge earrings with Ettika.

Hope everyone has had an amazing start to their fall and looking forward to cooler weather, pumpkin patches, hayrides, fire pit and s'mores along with Halloween.  Peace, Love and light to always


1 comment:

  1. Killing it with your flat lay photos love to see all your amazing graphic tops. Would love to see more flat lays you have created and curated.

    ReplyDelete