Friday, July 8, 2016

Ole Henriksen Power Bright 3 Step treatment

Tonight I finally did my first Ole Henriksen three step power bright treatment. I have been using the Ole Henriksen truth serum and sheer transformation lotion daily/nightly for a couple of weeks, I have to say I have loved the results. They were almost instant. I was waiting till I knew I wouldn't be at the beach everyday or in the sun before trying this power bright treatment and with us leaving on our annual summer road trip I figured that today would be a good day. 


The power bright 3 step treatment comes like this, on a card with three pods. Then I also received two of these little orange sponges. 


Step 1 is the truth sugar glow polishing mask. You apply this to clean, damp skin and leave on 5-10 minutes. Add warm water and gently massage in circular motion for 30 seconds, rinse, and then pat dry. 


Step 1 smells amazing, like a citrus orange smell, and it really is a nice scrub for the face. I could feel it really soaking into the skin as it sat then when I began to scrub onto the face it had a little tingle. 

After you remove step one I let it my face air dry for a few before applying step 2. 


Step 2 is the truth vitamin C treatment. You apply this to dry skin and leave on for 2-3 minutes. Treatment will begin to dry down slightly it says on package, mine didn't dry out much really. I only applied a small amount because I want to try to get another treatment or two out of the kit. You do not rinse off step 2 you will be adding step 3 on top of this then blending the two. 


Step 2 also has an orange smell which I figured for a vitamin C formula. It also is very smooth. Feels great after the scrub. 


Finally after allowing step 2 to sit for a couple of minutes you apply step 3 on top of step 2 and blend the two together. You want to make sure to blend evenly over your face and you will begin to feel a slight tingle as the treatment is activated. I didn't really feel anything at first but the more I rubbed the two together the more I started to feel a very slight tingle. It's a pleasant tingle not a burning tingle. This allows you to know the product has been activated then I set my timer for 15 minutes. It says to leave on for 10-15 minutes. 


Step 3 has an egg yolk consistency and color while still having that citrus orange smell. The tingle was not bad at all and it didn't get all dried out like some treatments do. I could feel it working as I waited for the timer to go off. To remove the product you use a damp washcloth or the sponge provided. The sponge is cool the package had two in it and they start out thin like paper but once you wet it, it expands to a full size sponge which was very cool. Be sure to use lukewarm water to remove the product. You may repeat if necessary and then I splashed my face with some water before patting dry. 


I have to say my face feels refreshed and for sure has that Ole Glow to it. I have not added or applied any other treatments waiting for my pores to close and my skin to not tingle before applying my truth serum or sheer transformation lotion. 

After applying I would say it seems to work amazing. I know so far I have been pleasantly surprised and happy with my products by Ole Henriksen. I hope to continue to use these products through out the summer to give you a real testimonial to what I truly think. It's hard to tell with only a couple of weeks but this far it has been working. I have people tell me my skin looks amazing and even my hubby noticed right away I was using something new. My skin is visibly softer, more even and brighter looking. It feels so soft and smooth also. 

Considering I will be 40 in a year and a little over a month, I am really conscious of my skin care have been for a while now and these products really have shown a big difference in my skin. I get a lot of sun exposure here in south Florida and that causes dark spots and sometimes uneven skin. I started using a skincare line in my teens but in my twenties I couldn't afford to use something expensive but I have always made sure to have a good cleanser, exfoliator and moisturizer as well as SPF daily. Since my 30's I have been trying many products and I like to switch when something isn't working as well anymore to a new product then go back a few months later. I have loved the Ole Henriksen truth serum and sheer transformation in combination with my under eye serum and lip scrub/serum. I will update to this tomorrow and let you know if anything develops like redness, breakouts or anything negative but as of now the treatment worked amazing. Two thumbs up from me for sure. 

Make sure to checkout Ole Henriksen products at Sephora beauty. This product was sent to me for a trial by Influenster Voxbox. All information is my honest opinion and I am not being compensated for my review. 

Have a great weekend and keep an eye out. Have some exciting new brands I am working with that have contacted me recently to collaborate or be a brand rep/ambassador then have my 20k follower contest I was going to start last week but going to wait till I get back from my road trip. Really excited about my latest collaboration. The brand is one I have loved for a few years and can't wait to share with you all. A great positive message and will have some goodies to add to the giveaway also. Peace and love always 



No comments:

Post a Comment