Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Photography Facebook Page

Be sure to pass by my Facebook page for my photography business.  The site link is below and please like the page=).  Also I have a facebook page for my cakes and designs, will post a link below.  If you like the page you could be #300 and win a dozen free cupcakes, any flavor frosting and cake, plus who ever refers the most new likes to my page before I get to #300 gets a half dozen.  Have lots of specials on desserts and services along with a special for mini photo shoot going on now.  Stop by and keep checking will have lots of new photos and updates.

Thank you,




Great fall photo session specials and new props. Props range from baskets, leaves, pumpkins, and harvest items. Hay available upon request and outdoor locations for amazing fall photos

1 comment:

  1. This month saw the annual Perseids meteor shower, which gave me a chance to try out a bit of astrophotography. I thought it went fairly well. buy facebook photo likes

    ReplyDelete