Friday, August 9, 2013

Black Leather Peplum top worn by Melissa Gorga from Real Housewives of NJ

Sorry been out of town and haven't had a chance to do any fashion or trend write ups in awhile.  Wanted to start off by saying I am sad that the Housewives of OC has ended but interested to see the show for Tamra's wedding and the new season of the Miami Housewives.  I live in South Florida so I enjoy watching it even though it isn't my favorite out of all the different cities.   I will have some write ups coming for some styles from the finale and more from the NJ housewives this weekend and early next week.

Last week I was in the Keys on vacation but I did get a chance to watch the episode while I was out of town and loved the top Melissa wore to the bar with Rosie, and crew.  It is a gorgeous leather peplum top and looked stunning on her.  I don't know for sure which one she was wearing but went searching on google and found a couple from high end, mid end and lower end.  I love to search for similar styles on a low budget and this week found a great comparison from Target.


First up is the one pictured above, it retails for $485.00 and is made by Theory.
I found the image and top for sale from Bergdorf Goodman.

 Above is a top by Guess and the image is from Guess website.  It retails for $79.00 and they have a free shipping promotion going on for orders over $75, use code FREESHIP75 at checkout.



Last up is a great top by Mossimo from Target and retails for $24.99.  Image is from Target.com

Hope you find a comparable top in your price range.  I love seeing the styles and trends worn by the ladies.  I always enjoy looking for the same one they wore or close to, then showing comparable tops in different price ranges for everyone's budget.  Happy trend hunting and hope everyone is having a wonderful summer and has a great weekend.

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment