Thursday, August 29, 2013

Bedding from Z Gallerie

Finally purchased a new duvet cover for my bed, awhile ago I ordered some gray and white striped euro shams from Pottery Barn, then saw Z Gallerie put the Hampton striped bedding on sale so went and got the king duvet in aqua then ordering the Montecito aqua shams, that are reversible.  Anxious to see how the set all looks together with my decorative pillows.  I have the same pattern as the sham curtains but in dark gray and white, trying to do something that is matching but looks good together.  I also got some new place mats for my dinning room, planning to paint it a aqua or turquoise blue with white and bronze accents, a beach cottage kind of look.  Photos coming soon.


Hampton striped bedding


New placemats for dinning room table, I got the front one in white and blue.

Great sales and amazing new items in stock, Love Z Gallerie

No comments:

Post a Comment