Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Alice + Olivia Dresses from Real Housewives of Miami

I have been meaning to blog about the fashion from the new season of the Real Housewives of Miami but with school starting for my daughters I have been so hectic.  I haven't forgotten and have a few drafts up for the New Jersey Housewives also.  For the Miami girls I have seen a lot of cute stuff and things I love but decided to do this post on the gorgeous dress worn by Joanna Krupa when shopping for her wedding and then the dress worn by Lisa Hochstein when her and hubby visited their new home to tour it and discuss the issues they are dealing with, with this home.

Both dresses are made by Alice + Olivia.  I love these dresses and all their dresses at that.  You can find some amazing deals online.  The red side peplum dress worn by Lisa is on sale now at Saks and other retailers, and I have found a couple cute dresses at Marshall's by Alice + Olivia in the passed.  Below are photos of both dresses, the long maxi dress is the one worn by Ms. Joanna Krupa and then the cute red side peplum dress was worn by Lisa Hochstein.  I have also included two links to places you can purchase.  When I googled them there are a lot of retailers carrying both dresses and again the red one is on sale now if you are interested and at half off or more=).   Got to love a good deal on a designer dress.


Alice + Olivia Maxi Strapless Dress
$339.00

Sorry photos are so small, I will google again and try to get larger and clearer images or you can click on the links to see the full photos of the dresses and different angles=).




Alice + Olivia Red Side Peplum Dress
On Sale $158.40

Promise to have more fashion from the Real Housewives of Miami and New Jersey.

Happy Fashion Hunting



No comments:

Post a Comment