Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Where do you wander?


I have teamed up with Wanderer Bracelets for summer as a brand rep to bring you some amazing handmade Bracelets from Bali. Each purchase helps with jobs for local artisans as well as using water buffalo bone instead of ivory, to help reduce Ivory trade. 



My first bracelet is their custom coordinates bracelet. You pick a location special to you or someone you love then enter the location into their site, then it will produce a bracelet with your own custom coordinates. You also pick the color and style, tassel or button back. I went with a braided blue and white with tassel bracelet, my coordinates are near to my heart. It is the location my hubby and I met over 20 years ago. We met at the Edge in Ft. Lauderdale his first night working there, and later became good friends and within six months boyfriend and girlfriend. It's changed names many times and has been several rock clubs, now is the home of Revolution live. 



Use my code Melissa10 at checkout the link is 



I'm super pumped to bring you some more amazing bracelets by this awesome brand over the summer. All their bracelets are hand made and carved in Bali. My next is the feather bracelet with tassels and hopefully will have it next week. Happy shopping and hope you can find a bracelet just perfect for your summer wrist stacks. 


Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment