Saturday, June 25, 2016

Ole Henriksen

Happy weekend everyone. Sorry I have not posted recently was out of town for a few days on a last minute, spontaneous trip to the Keys. We visit the Keys every summer in August for a week but this year we went a little earlier to avoid mini lobster season which is when we usually go and it tends to be super crowded. It was nice to visit mid week when there were less people and do some fun touristy type of things like snorkeling, glass bottom boat ride and fishing. We even went the Shell World to get some fun wind chimes for the back patio redesign I will unveiling this week. I stuck to my $200/300 budget, happy to report that I was under $250 closer to $200. Then I had super amazing luck to have a $100 bill float right up to me last night when watching the sunset and taking photos with my camera at the Caribbean Club. Feeling lucky, won a couple contests and have had amazing luck with receiving some fabulous products to share and review here on my blog. 

I was super excited to hear I had been chosen for the Influenster Voxbox with Ole Henriksen, I have read some amazing reviews on this line of facial care products and creams on Sephora and other beauty sites. My box arrived last week and here is the unveiling of the amazing products I was sent to sample and review with all of you. 


I received the cleansing sponge, 3 step treatment, serum and lotion. I will go into each product and what the steps along with what each product is recommended for in a future post when I review the products but for now wanted to share the box, then give a little feedback on the start of using the products. 


So far since I was out of town I have only used the serum in the morning and the cream at night. I have used it for 2 going on 3 nights in a row, and I have to say I feel and see an amazing difference in the appearance of small fine lines around my eyes and mouth then dark spots I get during the summer from sun exposure do appear to be getting gradually lighter. It's hard to tell right away but I can feel a huge difference in how soft my skin feels and it has a a change to the appearance also, my hubby told me my skin looks like it has a glow. I have to say for only a few days I'm impressed with the difference and love how soft my skin feels. Excited to sample the cleansing sponge and then the 3 step treatment. I really am hoping to see a huge difference with the treatment. Hoping it will remove any skin and dark areas that is dry or damaged from the sun. I'm waiting for the weekend to be over to be out of the sun for a few days and I will be sure to take some before/after pics also. 

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend peace and love always. Xoxo 

Where to shop:



No comments:

Post a Comment