Sunday, June 5, 2016

Summer starts this week


S U M M E R  S T Y L E


Hope everyone had an amazing weekend. I have been hectic with my girls last week of school and wrapping up summer projects at work. Next weekend I will begin my summer blog posts and have some amazing bikini/swimwear reviews & posts coming. Till then here are a few suit styles I adore this year. There are so many amazing new style suits and designers out there this year. I can't wait to be able to collaborate with some local designers and brands from all over this summer to bring you not only the hottest trends in swimwear but also all price ranges. 



Congrats to all the kids out there for another amazing school year, and to all the graduates everywhere moving onto college or careers. Happy Sunday Funday and looking forward to an exciting summer sharing not only my favorites in fashion, decor and beauty but I will also be sharing photos of my travels and adventures this summer. Till then have a great evening. Peace and love always. Xoxo 



If you like Pina Coladas... 

No comments:

Post a Comment