Friday, April 22, 2016

Spring & Summer Shoulder Showing Style Trends

Shoulder Baring Fashion Trends for Summer



Spring may almost be over but summer is about to begin. One of my favorite spring and summer style trends is all of the off the shoulder or open shoulder tops, dresses and rompers. Whether you are wearing a halter or thin strap tank, cold shoulder or open shoulder, off the shoulder, any shoulder showing styles are on trend this summer. You can't go wrong with sexy shoulder revealing tops, dresses and cute rompers. Below are some of my faves from a few affordable online shops I love.

Boohoo.com

Recently I ordered some jeans and shorts from BooHoo.com and while on their site jumped on some cute tops and rompers for summer. Here are some of my favorite off or open shoulder pieces. 

Forever21.com

Forever21 always has the cutest and hottest new trends. Not only do they have a huge selection of all the latest styles that are trending but they are super affordable. I tend to buy a lot of my pieces online because they have the best selection. A lot of their pieces are so close to higher end designer styles for a fraction of the cost that they sell out in store. 


We have an outlet mall close to my house that has a huge Forever21 retail store so whenever I am in the area I try to pass by because I like to try on styles sometimes because like I'm sure everyone is aware of some items look cute online then they arrive and look nothing like the photo or something may not look cute online but you try it on and it is way cuter on. Either way you can't ever go wrong because if you see a style online that isn't in store or doesn't have your size you can always return it to the store. That I love so you don't have to deal with the long return process. 

Maurices.com

Since becoming a Silver Jeans ambassador I discovered this gem, Maurices.com. We don't have any stores in my area that is why I had never heard of them but luckily I discovered this store and they have some awesome sales along with super cute styles. Also they carry Silver Jeans and some other well known brands. They also carry one of my fave jewelry designers Lacey Ryan. 

Be sure to check out my where to shop link below for some of the styles above. If they aren't in the link below visit the sites which I have included links to under each photo. Also will be sure to include some other favorites. Target also has some cute off the shoulder and open shoulder pieces, some I featured last week by Who What Wear for Target, like the Bardot dress and top. 

Happy shoulder baring style shopping. Enjoy the weekend xoxo. 

Where to shop:

Forever 21 favorites:

BooHoo.com Favorites and they have so many amazing styles for affordable prices.  I have not received my first order from them just placed it this week but can't wait to let you know what I think. I have seen a lot of bloggers rave about their jeans and jewelry.  Love to find new shops and been wanting to order from them for awhile so had to take advantage of free shipping and 30-50% off sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment