Friday, April 24, 2015

On the road to Rockville in Jacksonville Florida

Good morning and happy Friday everyone. Today we hit the road for Jacksonville and for the weekend music festival known as Rockville. I am going to bring you all along on a journey between my blog and my Instagram. I wanted to set up this first post so I can add the google search keywords from my iPad before I leave so anyone going to Rockville or wishing they were going can join along on the drive, the night before action in Jacksonville, then I will have lots of info from the map of Rockville which you can find on their website. Welcome to Rockville and the show times. Keep on touch and if you are going please make sure to comment below. Would love to meet some of my fellow concert and rock lovers.

Xoxo ✌️❤️ 

Below photos are from the Welcome to Rockville Facebook page. None of the photos are mine and I am not taking any credit for the photos below. You can find them on FB at WelcometoRockville and they have an Instagram page set up also @welcometorockville and hashtag #welcometorockville. 


List of the bands and days. 


Enjoy and can't wait to share my weekend experience with everyone. I am pumped to see Slipknot and Korn but also looking forward to Papa Roach, Breaking Benjamin, Motionless In White, In this Moment, our local boys Nonpoint, and so many more. The're will be so many bands playing it is sick and going to be an awesome time for sure. 






#rockville #musicfestival #floridarockville

My official driving outfit is comfy and chill 

Top says it's all "Epic Weekend" which it is going to be an epic weekend for sure. I got this at Beall's outlet for $4.99. The skirt was $8 also from same store and is a cute coral orange shade with pockets. Love this skirt and the price had to buy a aqua blue one too. Got a few tops from this store the same day cause they had some really cool tanks for under $6. Also got a cowskull tank, some other cute quotes and graphics. Found some lace and crochet tops, maxi skirts, cute beach shorts, summer dresses, and other adorable stuff for amazing prices. I am sure you will see them all soon. The necklace was my gem from forever 21 and cost $6.90 love it has a leather chain and the charm is gold with a white crystal style charm, feather and beaded piece. Off to enjoy our night in Jacksonville. Stay tuned for tomorrow's festivities. Lots of photos to come. ✌️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment