Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Shop my Closet

I am doing a spring cleaning of my closet which means a lot of graphic tees, some Spell pieces that are too big or haven't worn as much as I hoped, and other items.  I am adding new pieces daily as we are preparing to move soon and have to get rid of a lot of the bulk of clothing I had been collecting.  I never wanted to part with my Pam & Gela graphic tees I started collecting years ago, but why have these cute graphic tees and tanks sitting in my closet or armoire not being worn when someone else can be enjoying them.  Please if you see something you like don't hesitate to send me a message via eBay to offer me a lower amount then what I may have items listed for.  A lot of these higher end labels I spent over $100 for a tee or tank trying to recoup some of the money I have spent.  Also own a bunch of older styles that are not available and are rare harder to find styles.   Thank you for your support and hope someone finds something they love or have been looking for.

Peace Love and light always 

Melissa

Peek of some current items listed at Cr8tiveWanderlust's Closet

New items being added daily, you can also check out the Instagram page I have joined with some amazing fashion bloggers and other stylists @Stylebloggers_shop.  Thank you for all your support as always and happy shopping.  Please feel free to message me with questions or to make an offer on any items, I am always open to reasonable offers.  Please remember some items cost me over retail if they were something I got after being sold out, but usually I try to shop sales and save as often as I can.  OXXO


 ** All items come from meticulously clean, OCD, and smoke free home, they are either brand new with tags, new without tags or worn for social media/blog photos once or twice. All items hand washed, dry cleaned and never dried in dryer always hung to dry to preserve fabric and graphics.


You can also find some of my items listed on @stylebloggers_shop on IG with some of amazing Instagram friends and fellow blogger/fashionistas.

No comments:

Post a Comment