Thursday, May 11, 2017

Sand Cloud Towels in time for Summer fun

Sand Cloud Towels


CR8TIVEWANDERLUST25 for 25% off your order now!

Stock up on the best towels for the summer, Sand Cloud Towels.  You can scroll through my Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and this blog to see my photos and rave reviews on all the different towel designs, sizes, patterns and colors.  You can use my code CR8TIVEWANDERLUST25 for 25% off every order or my link will also work for same discount and if you sign up for emails I get reward points.  Also if you want to become an ambassador for this amazing brand that donates 10% of all proceeds from every item sold to saving and protecting marine life.  My link is SandCloudTowels.com CR8TIVEWANDERLUST25 for 25% off


Thank you for your support and please share your favorite with me, my current faves are the returning strawberry acid wash, XL Luna Tie dye and Tie Dye Roundie.  All towels work as wraps and sarongs, they are perfect for the beach, pool, picnics, and music festivals/concerts.  Sand Cloud also sells t-shirts, water bottle, jewelry and more.  Don't forget to use my code CR8TIVEWANDERLUST25 for your 25% off.  Peace, love and light always.

As Seen On Shark Tank 

No comments:

Post a Comment