Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Silver Jeans Suki


Silver Jeans Suki





Silver Jeans Co are my favorite brand of jeans, and if you have followed my blog or social media then you know that for over ten years these have been my go to jeans.  Around 98% of my denim and jeans are made by Silver Jeans Co.  Way prior to becoming an ambassador for the brand I was loving and rocking these styles.  Suki is one of my faves, I love the way they fit and hug the body.  The Suki Mid Skinny is a favorite because mid rise jeans are the perfect in between for the high waisted style or low cut look.  If you aren't a fan of low cut jeans and not really loving high waisted these are perfect.  Silver Jeans Co denim has just the right amount of stretch to avoid having muffin top, or unsightly bulges instead they hug the curves and smooth the body for the perfect silhouette. 



I love distressed jeans and Silver Jeans makes the best ripped and distressed jeans ever.  These particular jeans have reinforced holes with darker denim patches for a great contrast.  The embroidered details really help define the bodies curves and add that little something extra to the jeans so that they can be worn daily for casual or a little dressier occasions.  Throw on a nice blouse or camisole with heels or boots for a night look or a graphic tee with sneakers or sandals for a casual day look. 


Closer look at the details.  Silver Jeans Co never disappoints when it comes to quality, style, selection, and fit as well as little details like this embroidering or the studs on my Tuesday low cropped jeans in black.  Another of many reasons I love Silver Jeans Co.


Be sure to head over to their website and check out the new styles for 2017.  Peace love and light always xoxo


My outfit details, Bison/Buffalo Graphic tee was purchased a couple of years ago from Wooden.Arrow.Shop on Etsy and is made by Enthos.  Necklace is handmade by Fawning in Love on Etsy. Alex and Ani bracelets which you can click the links here on my blog to check out their latest styles and designs.  My strappy Free People inspired ankle boots are from Fall 2015 purchased at Shop Sophie May on IG they are made by Mi.iM and I have many styles of shoes by this brand they are really one of my faves with so many styles that are inspired by higher priced designer looks.  Any outfit or accessory questions always feel free to reach out via IG, a comment below on my blog or my email.  Happy Shopping 



Silver Jeans Co Style Setter

1 comment:

  1. You have gotten me addicted to Silver Jeans. I'm not sure if you remember this but a couple years ago I asked you when you posted an article on best fitting Jeans about your own personal favorite fitting jeans. You had told me you had a old pair of Silver Jeans you never were able to part with, then about how you hunt locally for them all the time. I went out and got myself a pair then ever since that first pair of Tuesday jeans I have become like you, they are all I wear. Thank you for sharing your love for their jeans because now I have many pairs that fit me so good and prior to your post I had never even heard of Silver Jeans. Loving this pair they look amazing on you. Happy New year to you and your family. Hope all is good. Sincerely, Beth

    ReplyDelete