Sunday, November 19, 2017

ѕpell and тнe gypѕy collecтιve ѕιren ѕong


ʂıཞɛŋ ʂơŋɠ ῳıŋơŋą 


ʂıཞɛŋ ʂơŋɠ ɬɧɛ ɖཞɛąɱ ɱąƙɛཞʂ ɠཞą℘ɧıƈ


My new favorite color in berry with gold lurex threading that when the light hits it looks so stunning.





Love this graphic tank, has a shorter cut but I sized up by accident so not as short, this is a L I should have done a M but either way I love it.  My skirt is a size S and plenty of room, its mid length so meant to not touch the ankle length wise.



ѕнop мy ѕpell and тнe gypѕy looĸ нere: Shop.spelldesigns.com

Camisole styled with matching Winona skirt in berry, looks good tucked in too.


Friday wore the Winona skirt and camisole in Berry loved it and looks so good with my pastel pink, peach and purple tone hair.


I'm excited because Nov 20 in US and Nov 21 in AU is the second drop of the Siren Song collection. I love the new styles and colors, planning to order the mermaid mini dress, skirt or off shoulder top, baby blue graphic tee and then my top item is the marigold mid length dress with ruffle front.  I may even get the kimono in the mermaid love it and would look good with jeans with the blue tones.  Please if you plan to order the second drop use my link located in my side bars, banners all over my blog, link located in my blog posts, and on my social media pages.  All of your support means the world to me.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving, we will be in our new home tome and celebrating our oldest daughter, who was born on Thanksgiving Day in 1999,  18th birthday this Saturday.  Can't believe I have an 18 year old daughter who will be in college, so blessed and this year have so much to be thankful for.  Peace, love and light always XOXO  ~Melissa 



4 comments:

  1. Your hair is amazing and matches with all your clothing perfectly. I am obsessed with your clothing and your hair colors. You really can wear any color, I have followed you for 4/5 years now and always show all my friends how amazing your hair is, you should be a hair model. Have a happy Thanksgiving and congratulations on your new home, it is going to be amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously you are a babe. I have been blown away with your amazing style, and beauty. You really have such a beautiful style that is unique and with your hair really stands out. As bloggers it is hard to stand out from all the millions of ladies who aren't posting photos daily on social. I love how you can just be yourself, no makeup, and just fashion that you love. Praise my fierce friend you truly are a light that shines so bright. Wish you all the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy from CaliforniaJanuary 3, 2018 at 3:12 PM

    You have the most gorgeous hair, I have seen so many photos of you pop up when I have been on google and Pinterest searching for color inspirations for my own hair but have never had results like yours. Do you color your own hair or have a professional do it? I wanted to leave a comment to let you know I love your hair and your style. Happy I came across your blog going to take a screen shot to show my hair stylist when I go for my appointment fingers crossed my hair comes out half as good as yours looks. Happy new Year to you and your family Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year Cindy,

      Thank you so much for your super sweet comment. I have been coloring my hair since my teens and I’m 40 now so I have done my own hair many times but the passed few years I have been going to a stylist to color for me. It’s very expensive and hard to find a good stylist that really knows color you really need to find someone who specializes in these colors. You also have to be ready to spend money keeping your color up, from color protecting products, olaplex, using your flat iron under 350 degrees is also important cause hot tools will fade your color very quickly. I can tell you from my own experiences that the pastel and lighter colors don’t last long no matter what you do if you want a color to last longer do a darker or more vibrant color because it will fade into a lovely pastel tone in a few washes. I only wash my hair once or twice a month, I know it may sound gross but it really does prolong the color and keeps my hair healthy. Thank you again for your sweet comment hope you get the color you want and keep me posted. Wishing you an amazing 2018. Lots of peace love and light xoxo 😘💋

      Delete