Monday, November 6, 2017

1970 Vintage Fall inspired Outfit Style

νιитαgє fαℓℓ ѕтуℓє


Photo edited to have that vintage yellowed look.



My skirt is circa 1960-70 brown, floral print with lace details.



Went with a vintage inspired lace off the shoulder top, vintage scarf that was handmade I believe, and some lace up back boots.



Tried to capture the back of my Madden FreeBird back lace up boots I have had for a few years now that have a distressed vintage look.  I will have a lot of vintage features and inspiration coming up because I have finally come across some of my vintage finds while trying to organize from our move as we prepare to move again in May.  I also have scooped up a few awesome styles and pieces to add to my already amazing vintage, rocker boho chic closet.  Hope y'all have a great week sorry I am so behind I had these posts sitting for a week or more...  I have been insanely busy but I promise to be bringing you lots of new product reviews and brands for bohemian and vintage style.  

Peace Love and light always xoxo ~ Meli

No comments:

Post a Comment