Monday, November 6, 2017

ѕand coacнella & elecтrιc weѕт



Graphic tee from Electric West based out of California.






My skirt is from Sand Coachella, found the designer who shipped to me direct and love this skirt, it has pockets, elastic waist, the most lovely soft fabric and vibrant fall/autumn tone colors.  This skirt is really everything right now especially with fall in full swing...


Yes, my tee is correct but I'm a kind Bad B@*ch.  I had to change my shirt this day to another one that says Babes Build Empires before I picked up my youngest, whom is only 10, from school and later I went trick or treating in this skirt.  Was perfect to steal some candy from the kiddos and hide away in my pockets lol.  As soon as I get more details on how to order these skirts I will add the link below.  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This skirt is gorgeous and you always wear these styles so perfectly

    ReplyDelete