Monday, November 6, 2017

ʄąƖƖ ƈƖơųɖ ɖąŋƈɛཞ ცყ ʂ℘ɛƖƖ & ɬɧɛ ɠყ℘ʂყ

Spell and the Gypsy Collective

Cloud Dancer


My beautiful blue, green, tan, ivory and brown tone skirt is by my favorite of course, Spell and the Gypsy collective.  This is from the Cloud Dancer Summer resort wear line, it is summer in Australia right now.  



Skirt is light weight and has a crochet trim about a quarter of the way down from top, the peacock print has the most beautiful tones of blues and greens like the ocean.  Mix in some creamy ivory and a beautiful amber tone with brown, you have Cloud dancer.  


I wanted to find the perfect top for this skirt and was inspired by an Instagram post Spell shared prior to the launch.  I didn't want to copy the look to the exact style but I really did love the way they had chosen a neutral fall tone top, then the cinch front really added a little something extra to the look.  I completed my look with silver and turquoise jewelry to pull out some more of the blue.  I didn't feel this outfit need much cause the top and then the print on the skirt was all very eye catching.  


My cinch front amber top is from American Threads, I will add a link to where you can find it below. I also purchased it in black to wear with boots and jeans for concerts, has a total rocker chic vibe.


Of course you can shop Spell and the Gypsy Collective using the link here:  or in the side bar of my blog.  Thank you to everyone for your continued support.  I was so excited to see Spell featured one of these images on their website, always makes me smile to see my photos featured by brands that I love.  Hope everyone had a great weekend, and bare with me while I play catch up today because I have a couple medical procedures this week and will be laid up, then the holidays are quickly approaching so I really need to post a bunch of stuff I started but needed to review, add photos, links and edit or proof read.  Keep an eye out for my Holiday gift guide I do every year, can't wait to share some of my favorite gifts for all your friends and family.  XOOX

~ Peace, Love and Light always,  Melissa ~


~ Where to Shop ~

Shop Spell and the Gypsy Cloud Dancer;


American Threads ruched or cinched front top:






1 comment:

  1. Sexy mama you look so stunning in this outfit, that top is amazing on you and you should really rock more looks like this. You have an amazing figure and for 40 you look fabulous honey. Flaunt it and be comfortable in your skin sugar. That hair is beyond fab you know how I feel about that hair. You rock every color and it looks so natural on you. Love your photos and your style keep sharing and shining

    ReplyDelete