Sunday, November 19, 2017

Ishani Designs

                            






I recently connected with this amazing Australian designer, Ishani Designs.  I am loving her designs, the details are amazing, quality block print fabric, and normally mini dresses or skirts are a little shorter then I normally care to wear but all her shorter styles are knee length which is perfect for this now 40 year old blogger.  I like to keep it modest and I totally am in love with the Mala Short dress in Periwinkle.  It has a lovely crochet neckline and my favorite design feature is the lace up back.  It is a great detail and perfect for ladies that are larger busted or have a curvier frame, you can adjust the lace up back straps that tie into a pretty corset look style but while adjusting the length of the straps and cinching the bust, waist area perfectly.  It leaves you with a perfect fit dress from the bust to the bottom.  This is hard to find being a larger busted but smaller waisted lady.  I paired it with a crochet and lace detail kimono since it is mid fall and a little cool here in Florida but still rather warm compared to other areas where some of y'all have already begun to deal with snow.  Link for my dress is below and be sure to check out the same block printed fabric and color in other styles as well.


Second Ishani Designs piece I am featuring on this post is a lovely kaftan dress.  This is the Kamali Kaftan in Wallflower.  It has open cut out cold shoulder style with a lovely vibrant purple trim, this block printed light weight fabric is beautiful on and has a great flow, perfect for a kaftan style dress.  I love the cinched matching purple waist tie with coordinating tassel details.  Has a beautiful boho luxe look and feel.  I cannot wait to wear this when spring and summer come because the fabric is so soft and light weight.  This beauty is on sale for $59 AUD which is an amazing price.

I'm excited to be able to collaborate with Ishani Designs and hope to be able to bring you more styles soon.  She has tops, skirts, short and maxi dresses.  All of her block printed fabrics are vibrant colors with beautiful details and unique design styles.  Her price points are affordable and International shipping was very fast.  Please be sure to check out her IG page @isanidesigns and follow.  If you decide to place an order please be sure to tell her you found her website and details on her collection from Melissa of Dliteful Trends or Cr8tivewanderlust.  I like to try to bring you some of the brands I come across that have styles I love and that inspire my followers to build their bohemian wardrobe.  Bohemian style is not only fun to wear but comfortable and easy to wear, I love that I can throw on a dress or skirt with top and look so put together, just add the right shoes and jewelry you can go from a casual everyday, street style look to a more put together event or evening look.  I can't wait for all of you to visit the Ishani Designs Instagram page and website to see more of her designs and pieces because there are so many amazing styles.  I created a wish list and its very long, I literally love every pattern, color way and style.  I hope you enjoy these designs and please if you own any Ishani designs please tag me on IG or feel free to message me below to share.  Happy shopping, sending peace love and light always, xoxo.

Some of my Wish list items and fave styles:


Photos from www.ishanidesigns.com/au


I am in love with this cute short dress looks so comfy and stylish with beautiful colors, colorful pieces are my fave cause they make me smile. 


Skirt and matching blouse that look so good together, also love the other print in this wrap skirt with super cute lace up camisole.  All items on my wish list and directly from their website and photos on their IG page @ishanidesigns.  



Where to shop:

For all Ishani Designs 


My top dress and retails for only $89 AUD


Bottom Kaftan Dress in Wall Flower on sale now



1 comment:

  1. This is just one of the many reasons why you are one of my fave bloggers and social media fashionstas, you always find the most amazing styles and designers. I was just on the website for Ishani designs after your post earlier this week in the purple short dress. I'm same size and shape as you, this dress is beautiful and I love the longer length. The pricing is amazing and can't wait for my order to arrive. Thank you for always sharing your amazing fashion finds.

    ReplyDelete