Friday, August 4, 2017

Spell & the Gypsy Flower Child Elle



Loving the newest collection by Spell and the Gypsy. The Elle midi skirt and blouse in Indigo are amazing. Blue is my fave color and love all shades so this one was #1 on my wish list from the first drop. I tried on the blouse when it arrived with my Free People super Flare frayed bottom, dark wash jeans looked so good together and wince the blouse has multiple shades of blue you can style with all shades from light, medium to dark wash. The skirt and blouse look amazing together but I always love when I can style the pieces with other items in my closet. The skirt goes nicely with denim and chambray tops, white, ivory, shades of blue and then all kinds of graphic tees with shades of blue in the graphic print. I also love that the top can be worn with a camisole under it for a little less cleavage, I have a lace trim top cami that looks great under it, and you can wear it open like a jacket, or kimono style look. This set is a win all around. Sizing is pretty true to size, I normally can wear a M-XL in their tops or dresses being larger busted (34DDD US) and I went with a L after viewing their sizing and fit description under the item listing on their page. I was nervous but so happy I didn't go with an XL, sometimes the XL is way to big in the arms, under arms, shoulders and waist. This top fits me amazing. I went with a M skirt but since it has an elastic waist a S would have worked fine. I tend to like to order up a size in the elastic waist cause I like the fuller skirt with more material for that Spell swish style look.

https://t.cfjump.com/30821/t/25515


Their mini skirt is a new fave, I got the Etienne from their previous collection and loved it so much I got both colors. I have the Monaco and Sienna color. I always shy away from mini skirts and dresses due to being more modest as I have gotten older but recently I have been loving cut off shorts, not too short but shorter then normal and the Spell mini skirts are perfect for summer time. I love this skirt in Rosewood and the day it arrived since I was out of town for over a week I had my mail held so I came home to packages like it was Christmas. I opened the skirt first and tried on then was opening my package from The American Alchemy and this Amuse graphic tank matched so perfectly.


I styled the skirt and graphic tank with my new Ettika Galileo choker, charm bracelet with reddish maroon tassel and gold charms and my charm anklet. Love Ettika jewelry and have been blessed to be able to work with the brand for some time now as a review team member. I also wore some brown simple slip on leather sandals from Target and a cute cross body purse with tassel detail on front from Forever21.  Use my code CR8TIVEWANDERLUST for 15% off www.ettika.com


Hope you enjoy my styling of the new Spell and the Gypsy Flower Child collection. I'm excitedly anticipating the release of the rest of the collection which I have heard will be coming out August 14/15. I will be sure to keep you updated once I have confirmed the time and date. Be sure to use my link and if you need a 10% code I may have one or two that work. I have to check but feel free to message me on IG or here. 

Have an amazing weekend, sending lots of peace love and light always. Xoxo 

Where to shop:


The American Alchemy @theamericanalchemy on IG they offer FaceTime styling and shopping assistance and ship to anywhere in the US for additional postage fee of $5-7 

No comments:

Post a Comment