Monday, August 14, 2017

Quiqui Clothing and Arnhem style



Quiqui Clothing is a brand out of Australia with lots of amazing styles. All her pieces are high quality and fit amazing. International shipping is fast and so far since the start of the year I have accumulated multiple skirts and a dress I love. 


Quiqui Clothing Calynda dress in Ink. Flattering fit with off the shoulder sleeves and full button down front. The waist has a drawstring tie that falls right below the bust so it is perfect for multiple body types. I am wearing a M/L and normally being larger busted buttons will pull or won't fit right this fits amazing. 


Arnhem Sol midi dress I think speaks for itself. The fit is just amazing and the fabric is so soft. The slit isn't too high and I went with a size 12 worried about my larger bust size but wow this dress really compliments your natural curves and I got so many compliments on date night Saturday. 



My Quiqui clothing skirt in teal is one of my faves I own this same skirt in two other colors. They go amazing with so many of my graphic tees and blouses. Here I am wearing a blouse I got off Hollister Co for under $8. Love them together, and felt like barefoot was the way to go for these photos. 


Enjoy and can't wait to share my new pieces from the upcoming Spell and the Gypsy collective Sayulita drop from their Flower Child collection. You can shop using my link located in my side bar or below. 


Peace love and light always 

Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment