Saturday, March 19, 2016

On Vacation

Hey there everyone, just wanted to take a moment to post that I am on a much needed vacation with my family. I am working on some amazing posts for the round up of spring and start of summer. I am sorry for my current absence I have had a lot of health stuff going on along with being very busy with work. I am going to leave you with some recent photos of my latest hair color and some of my recent fashion posts. 



Pam & Gela graphic lighter tee, FawninginLove opalite necklace and ring. Alex and Ani bracelets 


Alex and Ani arm candy. 


Hope for Humanity tee with Silver jeans and a striped chambray tee I found at Marshall's on sale. Horn necklace is FawninginLove on Etsy my favorite hand made jewelry shop. She has amazing quality and detail products I love. 


Love my pastel silver, purple and pink hair by Chrissy B at Hair Frenzy in Pembroke Pines at the shops at Pembroke Gardens.


Pam & Gela destroyed graphic tank paired with some destroyed boyfriends jeans and lace up black faux suede flats I got from Fashion Junkee. They are laying on top of my Sand Cloud towel. Don't forget I am an ambassador for Sand Cloud you can use my code Wanderlust25 to save 25% off your order now. This is the tie dye bag and I recently got the acid wash tie dye towel also. Can't get enough of these amazing towels..


Lots of selfies lately mostly because I am loving my new hair color and have been having fun wearing purple tone lipgloss and eye makeup makes it fun to experiment with different looks. 


My boss sent me to the thrift store to purchase some items for a blog post for our work blog on thrifting and DIY styles. Graphic tees that I got for $1-2 and cut the neck, sleeves or back to make them more fashionable and stylish. Will have more on my thrift scores coming soon. 


Got my hair blown out for the trip and loved the way she styled it with the curls on the ends. 


Some more of my favorite Pam & Gela looks, packing for our trip I was admiring some of my eBay and sale scores by my favorite designers. Love this tie dye skirt with v neck tee, then my sweat suit with pink and cream tie dye. Love these sweatshirts with the back zipper. Everything is so soft also. 


A flashback to my many shades and hair colors. 


In honor of St. Paddy's day my tank and tee from Walmart jeans are from Hollister. 


Hollister jeans and Dreamcatcher tee 


Lots of pastel in honor of Easter and spring. 


Savannah Georgia our first stop on our 12 day spring break get away. 


Hope everyone has an amazing spring break and Easter will have more photos from our GA and NC trip soon. Xoxo 


One more Pam & Gela, What's stopping you tank with Silver Jeans... 



Sorrel Weed House in Savannah, GA 


Amazing detail in these older homes love historic homes. 


Front street view of the Sorrel Weed House.


No comments:

Post a Comment