Sunday, February 21, 2016

KDSDreamcatchers car Dreamcatcher and Rose gold necklace.

Love my new handmade Tie dye car Dreamcatcher from KDSDreamcatchers. Also pictured is their rose gold Dreamcatcher necklace. You can find multiple sizes, styles and colored Dreamcatchers, mobiles and other awesome handmade items. 


@KDSDreamcatchers on Instagram. You can find them on Etsy under KDSDreamcatchers will post a clickable link below. 


Be sure to use my exclusive code Wanderlust15 at checkout to get 15% off your order. Best part KDSDreamcatchers is a green company, they recycle tee shirts and repurpose items, along with planting a plant with every purchase in a National Park. Makes me love this company even more. Remember you are also supporting and shopping a small business. 

Make sure to share you purchase with me here in my comments below or tag me on Instagram and Twitter. I am also on snapchat now too. Have a wonderful weekend xoxo 


Where to shop: 

No comments:

Post a Comment