Sunday, March 22, 2015

Away on vacation

Hello everyone wanted to do a quick post to let you know I am on vacation. Thank you again for always passing by to view my blog and remaining supportive. Have been tested over and over lately but refuse to let anyone bring me down. I continue this blog with only the best intentions to share my love for fashion, decor for the home and sharing my deal or bargain finding tips. I love talking to everyone and enjoy all your amazing and kind feedback. Ty and hope to have some amazing new content when I return. Below a few photos of our cabin and view. Have a fabulous spring break ✌️❤️🎶 







The mountains were calling and we had to go. We always enjoy and annual family trip to the mountains.  Enjoy your spring break and week. Lots of amazing new styles, tee shirts, tank tops, skirts and jewelry to come for spring and summer. Can't wait to share more about my styling position. Will be styling a shoot for the summer spread. Also I am going to be changing my blog. I will keep this one up for awhile for those who love to follow but I purchased a new domain then have one of my coworkers making the template and design for me while I am away. Plan to launch the new blog site over the summer. Can't wait to share more and have a more professional format. It's exciting something I started for fun has gotten so much attention. I enjoy seeing all your comments and watching my stats rise monthly. It's amazing my little blog gets hundreds of views a day and thousands a week. Ty for all those loyal followers who have been following from the start many years ago and of course a warm welcome & thank you to those who have found me recently. Without you all my passion and dreams wouldn't be my reality. Bless you all. ✌️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment