Monday, October 6, 2014

Cute tees, kindness is always stylish...


Cute new tee shirts to add to my tee shirt collection. 

Kindness is always stylish tee is from Mindy Mae's Market and was on sale.
Paired it with a pair of black skinny Lucky Brand jeans to run errands and take kids to school.  Love the fit of this tee and vneck style. Super comfy cotton and on sale now!
Guess you could say my shirts contradict each other with one saying kindness is always stylish, than sorry not sorry, but I I always try to be kind some people just don't deserve my kindness when they gossip and lie or cause drama. Really I just thought it was cute and use the hashtag often in a cute, fun way, not a rude way lol. Sorry not sorry hashtag tee I found at Walmart on clearance for $1.50 couldn't pass it up. It's super comfy and great fit. 

I had been wanting the top tee for a few weeks and when it went on sale showed my mom, she ordered it for me cause she knows how much I love cute tees and it came the end of last week. Super fast shipping and processing.  The other tee found when shopping for a quince card over the weekend on clearance at Walmart. Love the pink and for $1.50 why not. I'm not sorry lol. 

Waiting on a order I placed almost two weeks ago from Style Lately with some more cute tops and placed a couple orders today for new tees and a couple long sleeve tops, or sweatshirts. Will post photos once I receive them and wear them. 

Enjoy and remember, kindness is always stylish, being mean is just plain immature and rude. Always be kind or just don't say anything at all. Have a great week everyone. Need to wear my shirt that says I don't do mornings and I don't like Mondays. Happy Monday is almost over and ready for this hectic week. Have my doctors appointment on Wednesday and still praying for good news. Thank you to everyone who has reached out with kind words. Also Ty for keeping me and my family in your thoughts and prayers. Being a mom of two kids I worry more about them and of course my hubby in this time. My little one is to young to know but my oldest and my husband have been concerned. Bless you all.


 If you have a shop or boutique you have found cute tees and tanks feel free to share with me. Also owners of shops please contact me I would love to wear your shirt ito post on the blog and post on my Instagram. Tee shirts and tanks are my thing. Always been a jeans and tank/tee girl since I was a teen. Usually paired with sneakers or most likely flip flops or sandals. I am a flip flop girl, that's the Floridian in me lol. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment