Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Favorite jeans

Hey there today have a post with two ootd looks I shared on social media today that happen to feature two of my favorite pairs of jeans right now. We all know Silver Jeans are my favorite but then I also love Rag and Bone, J Brand, Hudson, True Religion and Miss Me. I also love some lower end brands like Sneak Peek, Machine Jeans and American Eagle. Right now my favorite pair of Silver Jeans for fall and winter are their Aiko Mid Skinny jeans and also love the Suki Flare. 


Here I am wearing the Silver jeans Aiko mid skinny distressed jeans. They fit amazing and have just the right amount of stretch to hug all the right places. I recommend going up on size to what you normally wear in Silver jeans. The Aiko jeans tend to be a little smaller from my experience. I own all the different styles and cuts so if you ever have any questions on sizing feel free to message me here or send me an email. 

My purple, burgundy color top is from Fashion Junkee and is just like the one I featured around Thanksgiving in the olive green with camo leggings. I love this top, and if you hurry they have a redo on their cyber Monday sale going on till the end of the week. I will post a link below. 

My necklace is by my favorite Fawninginlove on Etsy and is a triangle opalite on gold chain. She has the most amazing jewelry and if you are looking for a great gift then you found the perfect shop because not only are all her pieces amazing and unique but the prices are fabulous and they come wrapped in the cutest wrapping or box you will ever see. Go check out her Etsy shop I promise you will be hooked. 


Bracelets are Alex and Ani, I am going to be featuring a lot of new designs and styles in the weeks to come. I have been waiting for an online order I placed to arrive before I show some of my new styles. I am also excited because I have some surprise ones coming I don't know about also. Excited to see which ones they are. I have the vintage wraps, the gypsy in rose gold, the filigree ball wrap in antique gold and more charms but have a couple sale ones I ordered and I had ordered a gold rope looking wrap they sent me silver had to return it. I plan to do a stack and shoot all my bracelets soon for a post on Alex and Ani that includes the history of their brand, how it all started and some of their retired designs along with what's to come from them for 2016. 


Love the patches on my new jeans. I have always loved distressed jeans with holes but really love these with the reinforced patches. They feel so heavy duty. Head over to Silver jeans site now, they have 30% off all women's tops and 25% off kids. 


My other favorite jeans right now are these Rag and Bone rust color skinny jeans. Rag and bone jeans fit amazing and make your back side look awesome. I highly recommend them to everyone. I have several pairs now, started with some shorts then a pair of capris, then got some skinny jeans and had to have to flare elephant bell bottom jeans with frayed bottoms for fall. I knew as soon as I saw these in the rust color I would have to make them mine. I get all mine on sale through Shop Style and off eBay. 


Wearing another of my Pam&Gela tanks, I got this one off eBay a few months back for $19 and it was an awesome win. Will have some more tees and tanks to feature this week because I ordered 4 off their site and won two on eBay over the weekend. Also will be featuring my black off the shoulder cropped sweatshirt with FYI all Brunettes end up Blonde. It's one of my favorites and have not featured it yet. Sometimes I forget to take a photo of my outfit or forget to post shots. I look through my phone all the time and find old shots I never got around to posting. 


You can still find a few of these tanks on eBay for good prices along with a gray version of it on their website and if you use my link I will add below you can get 20% off your order:). 

My triangle orange rust necklace is from Forever21 and was $3.80. Love the simple design and look. 

Links will be up shortly for shopping and hope everyone has a great end of the week. Will have some more cute ootd posts tomorrow including some cute new jewelry. Kisses to all xoxo 




Where to shop;





1 comment:

  1. Obsessed with those Silver jeans and purple top. Great color. I also love the color of your Rag n Bone jeans, do you know where I can find that color? I noticed you didn't have a link assuming they aren't available still. It's hard to leave a comment but wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your posts and photos.

    ReplyDelete