Thursday, May 10, 2018

Vintage Romance

The Wilde Bella's newest collection, Vintage Romance is so beautiful in person.  The colors are very unique and the chartreuse is a favorite of mine because I own so many amazing bohemian skirts or dresses but this color is not like any other color I own.  I'm always looking for colors or patterns, even styles that are not like the other many pieces in my closet.  This color is so beautiful and perfect for summer time.  I love the light weight fabric and simplicity of the camisole.  I also am very proud to have been able to come up with name for this collection, her amazing designs always inspire me when she share them with me and I have been so blessed to be able to see the process she goes through with every collection.  If you haven't check out The Wilde Bella collections yet be sure to head over to her website below and take a look.  I promise you will for sure find some styles you love and with summer around the corner, pieces perfect for those boho days and nights.  


Be sure to check out her new collection and lots of other beautiful pieces.  http://wildebella.com

My amazing cowrie shell and turquoise necklace is created by a favorite of mine, Ouroboros Designs and this piece can be found on her site as well as on Free People.  If you are searching for it, it is called the Siren Necklace and she also has so many other stunning pieces in her collections.  These are perfect for festival season, bohemian looks, beach styles, and summer time of course.  Countdown to summer is here and only a couple weeks left.  Most of all we are so excited to share our move and new home with everyone, it has been almost a year in the making.  We feel beyond blessed and grateful.  Thank you to everyone for your kindness and support.  

Have a lovely end to your week.  Peace, love and light always.

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is really beautiful. The color looks so good and you have a great tan. I can’t wait for the summer weather it’s been a cold winter this year. Excited you are posting again and wish you the best with the relaunch of your blog. Also best of luck with your move, and new home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words. I love this color and the print it is really so gorgeous in person. I wish you the most amazing summer and again thank you for your kind comment it means a lot to me. I am hoping to relaunch this blog by the end of June at the latest. I have a lot going on and we had hoped to be settled into our home by June but they have pushed back the closing date one more time from end of May to now June so if worse case scenario I may not be able to get the relaunch together until July but it's really just a matter of adding some new content and updating the blog itself. I am also very excited to be sharing more of my passion for home decor and design, it has been strange for me living in a rental house and not being able to decorate or share photos of my decor or fun ideas. I have a lot of really fun and cool stuff that we have picked up for the new house. I also have some really fun ideas and my creativity has been on over drive since we started this house so it should be fun. My tan is just a side effect of living in sunny florida lol, I have not been to the beach much but I try to take the girls to the pool since we live two seconds from it every weekend. Have a great weekend and thank you again for all the kind words. Peace love and light always xoxo

      Delete