Sunday, May 6, 2018

Home Decor and so much More....

Hello everyone, long time no posts but I have been so crazy with the house being built and life of a mom of two girls with her husband living away right now as we are awaiting our oldest to graduate and our dream home to be completed.  I really am so anxious for our house to be done it has been since August or September that we got our land then found a builder but the design process took much longer, then permits , etc.  It is super exciting to have a custom home we got to design from the start being built.  I can say I wish I could however slow down my oldest daughter's final year of high school cause she is graduating in just a couple short weeks now.  This mama is so proud but very emotional about my baby girl leaving home.  

Below are a few fun photos I shared and have taken recently of some of the new decor we have gotten for the house.  I have also added some new links to my instagram that I am going to add here in my side bar for you for some of my favorite home decor and design sites.  I appreciate everyone who uses my links and supports my blog.  I am relaunching this blog in June still and cannot wait to share all my new ideas, content, fashion favorites and home design goodies.  I am so thankful to everyone who has supported and followed my blog even with it being a little outdated.  I started this blog many years ago and I know so many people message me asking me how they can follow my blog, how they can sign up for email alerts etc, I promise the new blog page will make it easier for all of you.


Bathroom decor for the master bathroom tub area from Target.


Rae Dunn Taste spring bowl from Homegoods. Hearth and Hand salad, dinner plates and napkins from Target.  Floral piece is from World Market.



Project 62 hand towels and striped outdoor throw from Target.
Black matte flatware and serving pieces from Hearth and Hand at Target also.



Progress on our home, since they have completed the stucco and exterior texture.  Interior is fully drywalled and ready for tape, mud and texture.   We are super excited for the house to be done but even more excited right now with all the good changes and progress.


I was so lucky to win these lovely salad and dinner plates by Joanna Gaines Hearth and Hand collection for Target.  I exchanged out the green and white napkins for these black and white striped ones that I plan to pair with some light blue napkins I got at Ikea then making my own napkin rings.



Magnolia Table cookbook by Joanna Gaines with my Hearth and Hand serving tray with leather handles and black matte measuring bowls.  All these items are available at Target you can shop my link in side bar and also always located on my social media profiles.


Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend and start to Spring.  I can't wait for summer and to relaunch this blog I promise to bring you lots of great new content, photos, deals, tips, inspiration, and contests.  Stay tuned...  Peace, love and light always   ~Melissa



2 comments:

  1. I did not mean harm to you. English is not my native language. I know funner is not a word in the USA dictionary. Best luck to you with new blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries I was not sure if this comment was from someone who I have had issues with prior that leaves nasty comments or stuff that doesn't need to be posted. I have always been one to not leave negative comments on people's blogs or social media posts cause if I don't like something I just don't comment. It is all good I have had to learn to develop this thick skin over the years because some people leave some really rude or nasty comments between social media and this blog that sometimes it is hard to not let it hurt your feelings. Honestly I was just trying to have fun and write a cute little title I know the word funner is not real just rhymed with summer lol. Please no harm done and thank you for the well wishes. It is not a new blog just a relaunch and restyle of my already existing blog. I will one day launch a new blog hopefully next year when I have had some time to settle into our new home and get use to my daughter being off at college. Have a great weekend and thank you for your comment xoxo, peace and light always

      Delete