Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Grove Collaborative May Special

Hello,

I'm so excited to share with you one of my favorite sites.  It is a monthly box you can customize by adding your favorite cleaning, hygiene and Eco friendly products by brands like Mrs. Meyers, Method, Grove and more.  Grove Collaboratives mission is to inspire every family to create and sustain a healthy, beautiful home.  I know they have helped me do just that and I'm so excited to share this awesome offer with you.  For the month of May they have a promotion for new customers who sign up to receive all the below items for free.  




Mrs. Meyer's Hand Soap
Mrs. Meyer's Dish Soap
Mrs. Meyer's Hand Lotion
Grove Replaceable Head Dish Brush
Free Shipping & VIP Trial

If you are already a member at Grove Collaborative you can use my link to receive a pack of Grove Walnut scrubber brushes for free with your next order.

How does this service work?  You simply click my link here:  Grove Collaborative May Special to sign up.  Once you sign up all the items above will be in your cart.  You will receive all these amazing items and if you want you can add some other awesome items into your box or you can always wait until the next month.  Each month you receive an email and it will have suggestions for items you already have purchased, like replacements for your hand or dish soap, replacement head for your scrubber brush.  Grove keeps up with all the items you order and basically reminds you when it is time to replace those old sponges or refill your favorite products.  Every month they have awesome incentives and with the VIP upgrade you always get free shipping.   Their shipments are flexible you do not have to purchase every month.  

The Grove Guides are your personal concierges, they are there to help you make educated choices and to ensure you feel comfortable trying new natural products.  They have the best customer service who is always happy to help out and answer all your questions.  I have been amazed with the service and every product I have received since I joined.  Having a child with bad allergies and asthma making sure we use safe products in our home that are not made with harsh chemicals is very important, once I had my second child I realized asthma or allergies or none at all why have products with harsh chemicals in the home when you can clean just as good with products made safely with Eco friendly, sustainable products.  All in all this service is one of my all time favorites, for a busy mom on the go all the time I have all my favorite products delivered to my door and save money.  I have gotten to try new products I may have never known about and my house is always smelling great, gleaming and clean.  



Thank you for taking the time to pass by and check out this awesome offer from Grove Collaborative.  I hope you give it a try, trust me you will really enjoy this box of goodies and before long like myself become a regular.  I normally am one who goes to the store forgetting to grab my glass cleaner or dryer sheets, now I have a company who reminds me of the items I am due to order or may need.  Then the best part they are all shipped to my door, packaged nicely and at an amazing price.  How could this be wrong?  It has saved me not only money but time.  Let me know if you are a member or if you sign up, I would love to hear about your experience, what products are your favorite and so much more.  Peace, love and light always  ~Melissa 


No comments:

Post a Comment